Miller to train with the Kids

Smile

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah. I respect him for his integrity in shunting KM if that is the reason.

If this is all true, I suspect he knew the writing was on the wall today with the comment about maybe not being here tomorrow.

Yeah , it probably didn't come out the way I intended . I don't know if KM is the leak , but if that is indeed the reason then he can have no complaint . There are things that should be kept in house and not for public consumption. 

I hadn't thought about you're 2nd point . Quite interesting , I wonder if PC thinks this could be his ' Barry Ferguson ' moment ? Interesting times ahead . 

Just now, gmcf said:

Yeah , it probably didn't come out the way I intended . I don't know if KM is the leak , but if that is indeed the reason then he can have no complaint . There are things that should be kept in house and not for public consumption. 

I hadn't thought about you're 2nd point . Quite interesting , I wonder if PC thinks this could be his ' Barry Ferguson ' moment ? Interesting times ahead . 

And see if it is his Barry Ferguson moment, I really respect him for dropping Miller (if that is the reason) and knowing it may cost him his job.

Probably the best thing to happen team wise.

Away from what's happened Miller has been dreadful on the park this season a club like Rangers should not be starting a 37 year old up front every week.

Give Herrera a run of games now lets see what he can do.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

The difference might be Le Guen wanted to go; I don't think Caixinha does want to go.

Do you think PLG wanted to go ? Maybe at the very end when Boyd signalled ' 6 ' after he scored that last game he realised it was a battle he couldn't win more than wanting out . 

I agree with you in that I don't think PC wants to go . 

Miller shouldn't be starting games for us now but anybody who thinks he doesn't still have power in the dressing room and at the club is kidding themselves on.

I said before that it's like a budget remake of PLG vs Barry Ferguson and I wonder (and have said that I suspect) Alex McLeish will be the one playing the 'Walter Smith' role.

We've seen this movie before and although I don't think it will be this weekend this only ends one way, and that's with Caixinha out the door and us paying a costly price for an appointment that was always a mistake IMO.

Just now, gmcf said:

Do you think PLG wanted to go ? Maybe at the very end when Boyd signalled ' 6 ' after he scored that last game he realised it was a battle he couldn't win more than wanting out . 

I agree with you in that I don't think PC wants to go . 

I do; he left without any compensation, and was back in another job in no time. That may well indicate he wanted to go.

8 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Why, because we dropped a player who even three seasons ago couldn't aid us in a promotion attempt, and who has done nothing this season?

Because after only a handful of games we are languishing in mid table, beat by the filth with ease again, already dropped 8 points at home, couldn't beat Partick fucking Thistle over 90 mins twice who only had 1 point all season, more disrupmnet behind the scenes, playing like shite and not to mentioned getting bumped out of Europe at the first hurdle by a bunch of nobody's.

Just now, Amac9 said:

Because after only a handful of games we are languishing in mid table, beat by the filth with ease again, already dropped 8 points at home, couldn't beat Partick fucking Thistle over 90 mins twice who only had 1 point all season, more disrupmnet behind the scenes, playing like shite and not to mentioned getting bumped out of Europe at the first hurdle by a bunch of nobody's.

Well, he could be trying to put it right by dropping the non performers; I hope he drops Windass and sends a message to this squad that he's the boss and none of them are automatic starters. Miller has been awful this season, and deserves to be dropped.

Just now, Amac9 said:

All good points but did Miller not play in most of these games? Apologies if I've misread your point.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , fair point . He probably realised Scottish football just wasn't for him . 

His career also nosedived big time. I think Le Guen was somebody that got lucky and inherited a team at their peak with Lyon. It takes a certain manager to turn a club around Le Guen wasn't that guy and I'm afraid to say that neither is Pedro as much as I wanted him to be.

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

His career also nosedived big time. I think Le Guen was somebody that got lucky and inherited a team at their peak with Lyon. It takes a certain manager to turn a club around Le Guen wasn't that guy and I'm afraid to say that neither is Pedro as much as I wanted him to be.

I wanted every manager to succeed at Rangers after they were appointed but some should never have had the job in the first place.

1 minute ago, Amac9 said:

He did. And it was our manager who continually picked him despite playing like shite.

Yes you are right on both points. I'm honestly not sure how to argue any point about Pedro now. It's getting to the point where you think you think he just loves a bit of fucking drama.