Miller to train with the Kids

Smile

28 minutes ago, shaka said:

My worry is that if Pedro is sacked because of this, the it strengthens Miller's position and he will be able to dictate when he plays. Instead of being managed out the team at his age, any new manager would be aware of the influence Miller has both in the dressing room and media so could be forced to pick him regardless of performance.

This, if Miller is agitating in the dressing room,  we need to back the manager not the player. I have had the impression all season that Miller is not following instructions. Everyone else looks like they have instructions on positioning etc when they play. Miller looks like he is doing what he wants and doing it badly to boot. If it's also true he is leaking to the press then it should be curtains. On the fence with Pedro but he needs backed in this situation.

I watched the Thursday evening news wrap on Rangers week....theres footage of a group of players doing drills, watched by Pedro and the Fitness coach. JJ is there too.

There's a few youths i don't recognise along with Barjonas,  Thompson, Hardie and Nemane. Herrera, Holt, Pena and Miller are also there. Now to me this looks like an extra sesh for players that haven't had much game time lately?! Or do we go with the usual negative hatred from scotlands media just before a crucial match :duh:

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

If this Miller debacle ends up in Pedro getting sacked, we can be certain of two things: - 

1. It will lead to a massive re-writing of history, where people pretend that Miller is the Ferguson standing up to the LeGuen and the fact that Kenny is just a wee gobshite that can't handle his place is forgotten.

2. No decent manager who isn't already connected to Rangers will touch us in a long time.

Your right with point 2 , the standard of manager who were in the running when Pedro was appointed was pathetic

3 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It's fucking nonsense, everybody knew KM would have to be managed out of the first team this season.

Shame the gaffer seems to be trying to do it with no class whatsoever.

Miller new this also he’s not daft but way he was spoken to in a early team meeting set wheels in motion for this. He’s not only player who has had strong words with manager miller is not blameless also and has players who have ran to him and that his caused problems also but as I’ve says only one outcome now 

While I am not convinced about the manager , if Miller , or any player for that matter , has went against the managers wishes and taken the captains armband he should be dropped no argument about that. If he has been leaking information to the DR then he should be kicked out immediately. Given the DR's agenda against us any player must know the effect of doing this . 

I really struggle to understand the mentality of some players given all we have been through the last 5/6 yrs they should be bursting their guts to get us back to the top 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If he's the rat leaking stories he shouldn't be dropped , his contract should be terminated.

The plastics in here would go into melt down, but you are 100% correct. 

This incident only strengthen's Pedro's hand and the board have no option but to back their man and justifiably so if Miller has been underming the manager for the start. Will only strengthen the board's resolve to keep him and more importantly in this board's world, save themselves a mil in compo if they were to get rid.

He should of left in the summer with a lot of fans respecting him again. Looks like he will leave once again with divided opinions.

I wanted Clint hill to get another years deal but glad he never because he will always be looked upon as a player that gave his all for us and will always be welcome back, miller should of left and he would of been the same

27 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So seemingly this is what happened..

pedro: Kenny your 37!ive played you a lot so I think you should take a wee rest - help with the kids and then there's the international break and we will get some more games out of you.

Kenny: I'd rather play. But ok.

the record: Kenny dropped and humiliated. Dressing room lost. celtic are lovely.

RM: Pedro and Kenny oot! 

It may not relate to KM, but it does to Pedro. A reporter asks Pedro "do you think DJ is up to playing 2 games in such a short space of time, given he's not played a game in over 6 weeks?"  Pedro laughs and says "if he cant play (O/F Game) we still have options, bla bla, we will see if he can do that". WTF a reporter can see it is putting the player at risk, and a possible positive result in jeopardy, but our manager cant, or he does not think it's better to keep DJ fit for the O/F Game, surely play the weaker left-back against weaker opponent & stronger against the stronger opponent. The craziness of  Caixinha could be very damaging to our club

On 9/29/2017 at 07:57, tam57 said:

He used to play with the scum. I wouldn’t let him near the kids.

Fuck sake, I thought the comment on the other thread where some fud said he hopes we sack the manager and are fucked for years was bad, then I see this...  

:megaanguish:

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ach another thread of believing the record and our fans turning on a great player for us - fucking pathetic. 

What WAS strange was Miller being told to take a wee break, family time if I recall, and to forget about football, just after a 2 week international break where all the players got time off.

I called it as strange at the time. Like he was actually being told to stay away but this was how it was being presented to us.

Now, it appears he has been axed from the squad. Tonight will tell us if this is the case. 

You can be the least critical guy in the world, but even you must see that for some reason Miller and Pedro are on opposite sides. You can't back both.

Miller has scored 2 goals this season despite being an automatic pick until the thistle game. He's finished. 

You continue your Kenny love-in. I'll continue only wanting guys selected I see improving us on the pitch.