Miller to train with the Kids

Smile

My worry is that if Pedro is sacked because of this, the it strengthens Miller's position and he will be able to dictate when he plays. Instead of being managed out the team at his age, any new manager would be aware of the influence Miller has both in the dressing room and media so could be forced to pick him regardless of performance.

2 minutes ago, shaka said:

My worry is that if Pedro is sacked because of this, the it strengthens Miller's position and he will be able to dictate when he plays. Instead of being managed out the team at his age, any new manager would be aware of the influence Miller has both in the dressing room and media so could be forced to pick him regardless of performance.

I think if a Scottish manager follows Pedro we will see all the Scots back in the team to give that battling defiance up and at em attitude because this situation will be seen like its the foreigners who have let us down which is utter nonsense. 

Before Pedro and Warbs we needed a manager to end the Rangers careers of men like Miller and Wallace and both shat it to bin them and find better. 

What we need now is a man of stature with the balls to stand up to players and indeed end a few Rangers careers but also able to get results on the park. 

That man may be a guy the board will really have to pay for. But this is their hole and it's their job to find a way out of it for our club. They put us here appointing the wrong men in the first place. They are reaping what they sowed some time ago. This is their mess. 

So much for Miller's good influence on the dressing room, eh? 

So if he's shite at football, a shite influence on the dressing room, runs to the press, and the idea of him training with the kids is a disgrace; why the fuck is he still here?

7 hours ago, Gustav said:

He's done. Pedro that is. You don't banish your vice captain if you have a happy dressing room.

Just end it now please before it turns seriously ugly.

But you do banish him for being a shit stirring, back stabbing, turncoat rat, who has contributed nothing since the start of the season, other than tripe.

Bit like yersel actually. 

Its like a soap opera every day now, the fall out from last week just keeps going on and on and if they don't get a result tonight the WTF is going to happen next is any bodies guess. Pretty sure Murty will be sitting there thinking a better brush up on my interview technique.

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

If there is truth to the rumours that he keeps going to the press against the clubs wishes, then we should sack him for gross misconduct, and move on from this.

Pedro might not be the man going forward, but he is the manager right now, he is in charge.   None of us should be backing Miller over Pedro here IMO.

100%

But for the malcontent few on here, their hatred of our Manager is greater than the love of the club.

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So seemingly this is what happened..

pedro: Kenny your 37!ive played you a lot so I think you should take a wee rest - help with the kids and then there's the international break and we will get some more games out of you.

Kenny: I'd rather play. But ok.

the record: Kenny dropped and humiliated. Dressing room lost. celtic are lovely.

RM: Pedro and Kenny oot! 

Correction-

RM: BP9 oot!

The biggest surprise in all of this is that this is happening with Kenny Miller.

Because, football talent aside, Kenny Miller is a very talented butter merchant - which has contributed to him getting so many appearances late in his career with both Warburton and Pedro. 

Kenny, for example, made it a point to, and made sure it was known that, he was learning Portuguese to help the new lads settle in. 

And, apart from using the butter knife to get on the park, he's been spreading it even thicker to get himself into a coaching position at the club. 

So, for Kenny to lose it and jeopardize everything he's been working toward, well there must have been some fireworks going off.

And, while it affects Kenny directly, it has much broader consequences for the relationship between Pedro and the non British players and coaches, and the British players on the team - as we've already seen with Dorrans and the armband.

Matters not whether you're in Kenny or Pedro's corner on this, this is something we just don't need happening right now - it's a knife dividing the team.

Miller never should of got a new contract.

Wallace should of been replaced as captain.

It's partly Pedro's own fault. He had the opportunity to appoint a strong assistant coach from a Rangers background. He choose Jonathan Johansson, who i suspect is not a strong enough character to keep the likes of Miller in check.

24 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

McKay had made his position perfectly clear and, let's be honest, doesn't seem the type to give 100% when he's for the off.

There was plenty petulance involved, but not on Caixinha's part.

I'd rather Rangers played the strongest team possible. Dlacio v McKay. Its no contest. Daniel cousin had a deal in place with Hull yet went out and was trusted by smith to lead the line in an OF. You don't cut your nose off to spite your face because someone is leaving 

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So seemingly this is what happened..

pedro: Kenny your 37!ive played you a lot so I think you should take a wee rest - help with the kids and then there's the international break and we will get some more games out of you.

Kenny: I'd rather play. But ok.

the record: Kenny dropped and humiliated. Dressing room lost. celtic are lovely.

RM: Pedro and Kenny oot! 

Can assure you he hasn't said "OK" to being told to train with the kids. 

Fuck knows what planet your on as everything to you has been all great since ally took charge.