Rangers Picture Thread

1 hour ago, G.A.T.J. said:

Ally Scott who scored Rangers first equaliser in this game is celebrating Parlane's second equaliser seen below.

Parlane Goal.jpg

GW977H1290.jpg

I was in the Rangers end that day and if i remember right that last equalizer was in injury time.

A lot of bears had already left and when that went in they came piling back in again only for us to lose on penalties.

I'm sure this was the game that Sandy Jardine hit the same spot on the crossbar twice in a minute from the same distance out in the first half.

9 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Kenny Lyall , transferred along with Kenny Black to Motherwell in a swap deal for Nicky Walker .

Thanks would never have got that😀

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 13:42, LV said:

Who is the player front row first on the left?

What stands out for me is big Peter. Mr continuity through the 70s and 80s. We have had many world class keepers, but if asked to list out our keepers I would start with him. Doesn't mean he was the best, just the one that first comes to mind.

1 hour ago, jamess said:

What stands out for me is big Peter. Mr continuity through the 70s and 80s. We have had many world class keepers, but if asked to list out our keepers I would start with him. Doesn't mean he was the best, just the one that first comes to mind.

From an era when clubs used to use no more than 15 players a season (or so it seemed).

And the team barely changed from one week to the next.

McCloy was the first name you came up with as you reeled off the team  in that period, with Kennedy being the main interruption.