Rangers Picture Thread

9 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I collect Sports card as a business and sell but here is some of my favorite Rangers one- only last year and this have they officially created cards for us - Check out the Gazza auto 

I have a bunch of awesome Steven Davis,Northern Ireland cards - autos with parts of his matchworn shirts - Kyle Lafferty etc - but unfortunately not in Rangers colors - Brian Laudrup and his brother are getting a card released and im hoping it shows him in our kit 

Gio Auto RFC.jpg

Gazza.png

Morelos 10.jpg

Morelos Merlin RED.jpg

Morelos orange merlin.jpg

Tav Merlin Atomic.jpg

Tav Merlin Blue.jpg

Tav Merlin.jpg

Reyna auto.jpg

Me trying to see the Gazza auto 

png-transparent-pop-art-binoculars-photography-mural-fictional-character.thumb.jpg.a65974f8a4e0bcf2a9651fd26de3edb8.jpg.93858be8a5009e432c46e7ee565e76d4.jpg

Funny the things you forget I have always remembered us crashing out when we failed to score against the Russians at Ibrox but had completely forgotten about them (probably) picking up some of tapie's crooked cash and lying down to Marseille :ang:

Funny The Things You Forget.jpg

19 hours ago, holdnudgehold said:

Anyone know why there's a crowd for the team photo? Was that a thing back then? Or it part of a training day or something?

good friend of mine is in this photo to the right D.McLardy -Danny McLardy he has told me some good stories about the club certain players - Guys a great gentleman =That's him there - He played in the reserves- Left Wing so he was behind some serious talent in those days added another picture this was in the main stand they used to train in there 

d484ab8817a67b053d10596d87daf197.jpg

IMG_6485.JPG.c80e79528b06072c8c0a3036c0f22c93.jpg

2 hours ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

good friend of mine is in this photo to the right D.McLardy -Danny McLardy he has told me some good stories about the club certain players - Guys a great gentleman =That's him there - He played in the reserves- Left Wing so he was behind some serious talent in those days added another picture this was in the main stand they used to train in there 

d484ab8817a67b053d10596d87daf197.jpg

IMG_6485.JPG.c80e79528b06072c8c0a3036c0f22c93.jpg

Is/was he a Butcher to trade?

If so I've met him before.