*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Is that for windass to score three or more goals throughout the season as it sure as fuck won’t be in one game ??

his odds should be 4 x higher than the others as he only has 20 minutes to score his. If he shows up for 20 minutes. Fuck was I thinking. Had visions of him cutting in from the wing and curling 3 into the top corner. I now have visions of him being blown over by a stiff breeze. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jam_piece said:

his odds should be 4 x higher than the others as he only has 20 minutes to score his. If he shows up for 20 minutes. Fuck was I thinking. Had visions of him cutting in from the wing and curling 3 into the top corner. I now have visions of him being blown over by a stiff breeze. 

Good luck anyway mate,  we’d all be happy enough if one of them comes in. Sometimes the most unlikely bets are winning ones 

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

@Jam_piece surprised Penas odds are higher than Windass' and you might have a good chance with that one, good luck mate.

100 quid can buy you a chair for the wee one and you can put the bucket back in the shed:lol:

it was a washong basket/drum. Tell a wean to sit in the chair and he'll sit in a washing basket. tell a wean to sit in a washing basket and he'll sit on a chair. For 5 minutes. Then go back to the wash basket.

2 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

it was a washong basket/drum. Tell a wean to sit in the chair and he'll sit in a washing basket. tell a wean to sit in a washing basket and he'll sit on a chair. For 5 minutes. Then go back to the wash basket.

And to think they have banned smacking.

Countries fucked mate.

Tbf when i showed the missus she said kids in her nursery that she works in love them big baskets for sitting in.

Anyways, i think you have a good chance with the Pena bet, he is finding his feet now and a hattrick is not beyond him.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

And to think they have banned smacking.

Countries fucked mate.

Tbf when i showed the missus she said kids in her nursery that she works in love them big baskets for sitting in.

Anyways, i think you have a good chance with the Pena bet, he is finding his feet now and a hattrick is not beyond him.

Dont say that. You've ruined it for the weans on here that call me poor and make my weans sit in buckets. 

Enjoy the game.

6 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Dont say that. You've ruined it for the weans on here that call me poor and make my weans sit in buckets. 

Enjoy the game.

Tbf you did show us the picture:lol:

Cheers mate, enjoy the game yourself:tu:

Few light refreshments prior to it i think.

1 minute ago, glasgow argyle said:

Hampden pitch 115 x 75 yards.

Ibrox pitch 114.8 x 74.3 yards.

So nothing in it really

I’ve always thought Ibrox was big what’s the average of the other pitches we play?

Archived