Millers Agent

Lloyd

38 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Pedro also said that st johnstone set up like morton and that hurt fuckin mr wright. The Duffy backed Pedro.

Fuck wright.

Morton should be embarrassed with the comparison. We could only manage a draw against them but horsed the saints 3-0.

Wright is another big tool thats jealous of Pedro managing the biggest team in the country.

Btw,  on topic something has defo happened between miller and Pedro but i dont think we can say for sure its to do with leaking info. 

Miller has clearly let Pedro done in some way and he is hurt. Pedro seems a decent honorable gent, miller played for them and kissed the badge - not very staunch--like behaviour if you ask me!!

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

ye got to laugh at the agent..

If @rangersfc have a 'leak,' 'rat' or a 'traitor' in the ranks then they should say who it is and deal with it....Looks pretty obvious to me where the leaks come from.

sorry mate but cant you just say who it is and deal with it? :lol: the hypocrisy

I think he perhaps means bridge builders on the board.

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Morton should be embarrassed with the comparison. We could only manage a draw against them but horsed the saints 3-0.

Wright is another big tool thats jealous of Pedro managing the biggest team in the country.

Btw,  on topic something has defo happened between miller and Pedro but i dont think we can say for sure its to do with leaking info. 

Miller has clearly let Pedro done in some way and he is hurt. Pedro seems a decent honorable gent, miller played for them and kissed the badge - not very staunch--like behaviour if you ask me!!

Wright's a tool who's jealous? He's a massive Rangers man and can't remember him ever being anything other than respectful to us publicly.

And Miller didn't kiss their badge.

54 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Quote where Pedro or the club has said Miller is a leak. Ta.

That's the point, he has treated and let everyone believe that Miller was the leak, if he done that on his gut feeling then he is wrong, typical Pedro smoke and mirrors he should either come out with something solid or shut the fuck up till he knows who the leak is. Sick of this half cooked shite to be honest. 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

If @rangersfc have a 'leak,' 'rat' or a 'traitor' in the ranks then they should say who it is and deal with it....Looks pretty obvious to me where the leaks come from.

sorry mate but cant you just say who it is and deal with it? :lol: the hypocrisy

#hypocrite

#fud

He might well be a massive or he might have played for Rangers like another spl manager who fancies the job too.

Did Wright not say Pedro was paranoid and disrespectful and telling untruths (some might say lies).

Badge kissing or pointing at badge amounts to the same thing. 

30 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I recon miller spat the dummy getting dropped for the bheggers game,  think he forgets he's near picking up his pension. Would have liked to see him stay on coachinges capacity with the youths but he gives off like that would be beneath him.

Just now, kenny6131 said:

I recon miller spat the dummy getting dropped for the bheggers game,  think he forgets he's near picking up his pension. Would have liked to see him stay on coachinges capacity with the youths but he gives off like that would be beneath him.

:lol: 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

The lady doth protest too much...

Perhaps the agent has been spilling client talk onto the press.