Good Luck Pedro

Bad Robot

Don't understand the love in for Pedro.  I don't care how passionate he was, he caused so much disharmony in our club and was so clearly out of his depth it was unreal.

Yes the board have a lot to answer for appointing him but he could have spent more time getting the most out of our players instead of picking a fight with everyone who came along.

I don't care what he does next or when he gets a job, I'm just glad he's gone.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He seemed like a nice guy, and it's not his fault we were stupid enough to blow millions upon millions on him.

One thing I don't quite get is the passion thing though. Is passion another word for throwing hissy fits and trying to boot the odd ball around that came near his way at the touchline? Giving it the WATP patter?  

If he was genuinely passionate about the club he'd have worked harder at getting the best out of everyone and not tried to ostracise half the team by dropping them, banning them from turning up etc. 

Santos Laguna want him.back

celtic feeder club Santos Laguna want Caixinha back in Mexico, according to reports in central America, just hours after his sacking at Rangers.

BY MARK WALKER

10:59, 27 OCT 2017UPDATED11:06, 27 OCT 2017

Santos Laguna reportedly want Caixinha back

Santos Laguna are desperate to lure Pedro Caixinha back to Mexico in the wake of his Rangers sacking, according to pundits in central America.

Just hours after the Portuguese coach was axed by the Ibrox outfit, following a calamitous seven months in charge, his former club were reported to be keen on a return.

Caixinha enjoyed enormous success in Central America with Santos Laguna - ironically a feeder club for celtic - and led them to the Mexican title.

But the club are currently languishing in 13th place in Liga MX and they fired manager Jose Manuel de la Torre last month.

Pedro Caixinha in his time at Santos Laguna(Image: Getty)

Pedro Caixinha at training(Image: SNS Group)

READ MORE

Rangers manager hunt LIVE updates as search for Pedro Caixinha's successor begins

Currently, they have coach Robert Siboldi as a caretaker manager, but need a new permanent boss.

Chief executive Jose Luis Higuera flew to Scotland last month for a meeting with Caixinha, although he denied at the time they were discussing a return to Mexico.

But after his dismissal from Rangers, Santos fans want him back and have launched a campaign for his return.

READ MORE

Rangers set to go British as search for Pedro Caixinha's replacement begins

Former Santos and Mexico star and now TV pundit, Roberto Gomez Junco, said: "Pedro must come back to Santos.

"The fans want it, the board want it. It makes perfect sense.

"There is nothing to stop him now that his Scottish adventure is over."

Really can't see what he's got to offer. Sometimes I look at failed managers and often think they'd be decent coaches but need somebody else to sign players and pick the team.

But I don't think Pedro is even a decent coach. Looking at his signings I think we can agree he doesn't have an eye for a player, so a scouting roll is out.

Hate to kick a guy when he's down, but he really doesn't bring anything to the table.

I really didn't like him and thought he was a cunt to be honest. 

All he did was smash his way through Scottish football and the club in general like a bull in a china shop, falling out with every cunt trying to be a disciplinarian, portraying himself as this footballing intellectual from the school of mourinho, and ended up a riddy

its no wonder the likes of Halliday said they'd rather go on loan as it was evident from the start that he wouldn't make it and would be gone before their loan spells ended

I don't wish any harm to him and fair fucks to him if he lands another job in football, but I couldn't fucking stand listening to his shite chat week in week out. he was a fucking embarrassment and I'm glad he's gone. Now we just need to appoint a decent manager and get Robertson and king to fuck. Easy right?:belm:

6 minutes ago, KWBear said:

All he did was smash his way through Scottish football and the club in general like a bull in a china shop, falling out with every cunt trying to be a disciplinarian, portraying himself as this footballing intellectual from the school of mourinho, and ended up a riddy

Lol, I said something similar and got hammered for it. 

I'm with you basically and really didn't get why some saw him as a nice bloke. He came across as horrid to me and his man management was seemingly non existent.

Anyway, matters not now.

He was on the brink after the Tim game really, hopeless display tactically. Then, As soon as he banned Miller from training that was the end for me, he seemed to be losing control. It was the same with Warburton & Barton, although that took a helluva lot longer to get sorted. 

But it all the best to him, never wanted a Rangers manager to succeed more than pedro. Passionate guy but not a good manager 

Decent, honest, articulate and honourable man. Simply not cut out to manage us just like Le Guen.

His comments about the semi final and what’s wrong with our game were 100% accurate needed to be said but will be ignored and he’ll be viewed as some mad foreign guy who spoke crap. He spoke the truth we and they know it.

3 hours ago, KWBear said:

its no wonder the likes of Halliday said they'd rather go on loan as it was evident from the start that he wouldn't make it and would be gone before their loan spells ended

I don't wish any harm to him and fair fucks to him if he lands another job in football, but I couldn't fucking stand listening to his shite chat week in week out. he was a fucking embarrassment and I'm glad he's gone. Now we just need to appoint a decent manager and get Robertson and king to fuck. Easy right?:belm:

Hahahaha!

as if "Copland road Halliday" had any choice about going on loan. 

He had a very poor start and that was always going to be difficult to recover from.

But unlikely MW he seemed to learn from his mistakes and maybe with more time he could of made a difference.

Ironically, if he was been appointed manager today, with now having experience of Scottish football, i think he'd do a better job and not make the same mistakes.

With Paul le Guen there was a clash of cultures, i wonder if there was an element of this to with Pedro.

Do players like Miller and Wallace have too much influence in the dressing room just like Barry had back then, and did thst make Pedro's job much more difficult?