Jesus Mary and Joseph

spion kop

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That’s the sort of attitude Pedro couldn’t seem to coach out of some of them, take Jack’s red cards, how we reacted to missing the penalty and begging Kilmarnock to score or how after going down here today we do our best to hand them another clear cut chance.

some right arse bandits in that’s squad

18 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

It was a pretty decent free kick and not many goal keepers would of stopped that. I am more concerned that we are looking like a team with absolutely no self belief and our bench does not fill me with any confidence. 

Come on to fuck Rangers get get it sorted 

Still absolutely raging he lost that and have to say the opposite. There's not many goalkeepers wouldn't have got that. He's absolute dog shit and is so slow on that line it defies belief for such a young keeper. Said it before the guy has no business being at Rangers. 

23 minutes ago, ben51 said:

They purposely didn't jump.

No cunt thought he had that in his locker. He normally goes under the wall, like he did when he played for us. 

This. 

He usually hits them low into the corners, he did it at Tynecastle against them.

13 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Still absolutely raging he lost that and have to say the opposite. There's not many goalkeepers wouldn't have got that. He's absolute dog shit and is so slow on that line it defies belief for such a young keeper. Said it before the guy has no business being at Rangers. 

Goram and Klos would of saved that ? 

I can't stand Lafferty but he did a couple of things today that showed a bit of class. One was when they were giving us the ball back and he ended up getting it and passed it on back to Wes, and the second was the fact he didn't celebrate his goal.

Felt less hatred towards him today than I expected.