WATP84JRL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You won’t get that from this board, we are almost 3 years into their turn in charge and we are a shambles. 

After 3 years they won’t suddenly become the board we need. 

As you say a clear out is needed. 

I agree completely but what next after King and co? I'm genuinely asking, in no way defending the current board even slightly. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Really? 

Tell me how not.

We have played 14 games and sit on 24 points. Hearts who are 7th have played 14 games and are on 16 points

Hearts play Ross County tomorrow and Hamilton the following Saturday with no midweek game as the 1st sheep game is a moved game of course.

So by Sunday night the worst case scenario would still have us 24pts and Hearts with 22pts after both playing 16 games.

We wont be lower than fifth unless st.johnstone win both their games this weekend and next and manage to have some crazy change in goal difference.

15 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

We have played 14 games and sit on 24 points. Hearts who are 7th have played 14 games and are on 16 points

Hearts play Ross County tomorrow and Hamilton the following Saturday with no midweek game as the 1st sheep game is a moved game of course.

So by Sunday night the worst case scenario would still have us 24pts and Hearts with 22pts after both playing 16 games.

We wont be lower than fifth unless st.johnstone win both their games this weekend and next and manage to have some crazy change in goal difference.

This is not finishing bottom 6. This is not finishing bottom 6 by sunday.

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

This is not finishing bottom 6. This is not finishing bottom 6 by sunday.

Half way down page one the guy who posted the thread said he was talking about being in the bottom 6 after next Sunday.

I was only really replying to that as it would be a bit silly to say we can't finish in the bottom 6 in November.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

If we lose the next two games we could be 7th. Get your head out of the sand. This is how bad things are.

I said earlier in the season we are a top four club at best I still think we are there or thereabouts. I was hoping for at least second.

No team fears us. They even come to Ibrox looking for a win and I'm not talking about the tramps, I'm talking about the Hamiltons, the Motherwells.  There's a real danger our players either chuck it, bottle it, bottle it then chuck it or start fighting amongst themselves and the squad becomes split which doesn't help.

There's no direction at the club. The players can see that. They can see we've no money to get in someone like McInnes and give him enough to turn it around.  I think the jobs too big for Murty and it's too big for those players. The danger then is some of them just want out and down tools.

There's no six clubs better than us. 

celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs are better than us and I reckon we'll be touch and go with Hibs for 4th.

Motherwell and St Johnstone are you next best teams. I'd say we're comfortably better than St Johnstone. Motherwell over the course I don't think wont have enough to finish above us. Especially if Moults goes in January or has an injury. 

Hearts and the rest are pish. 

The fact that we are even discussing a bottom six place is sad enough. All this blaming the board really pisses me off. Dave King et al didn't miss chance after chance, game after game. The players are letting us down by not scoring goals, simple as that. When we got the new players in we were all full of smiles, as am sure the board were.  The players are simply not scoring the many good chances that come our way, and this is all down to confidence. Without confidence , any team is going to struggle. We need to get it back, and soon!

8 hours ago, King Jela said:

I agree completely but what next after King and co? I'm genuinely asking, in no way defending the current board even slightly. 

It’s up to them, they have the shares. 

If they really have the clubs best interest first and foremost then they have to accept they can’t do the job and actively look to move their shares on to people that can get the job done. 

Alastair Johnson keeps telling us he has a world of business knowledge and contacts coming out of his ears. Well time to step up then, there is no big tax case this time to hide behind so get it done.