Ferris Bueller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're a team in free fall and Aberdeen are pretty organised that are doing better than us at the moment.  I think they'll get the better of us but the league's gone anyway.  The most important thing now is getting our shit together and a long-term plan in place for next season.

There's some right deluded fuckers in here.  We have a chance, same as any team in a game but ffs, we're shite and I think the players know it and the fear factor compounds their poor performances.  I expect Aberdeens players to have received a boost after McInnes saying he's going nowhere.

Will we even be able to field a team on Wednesday, is that not the players day off?

Seriously though, we are shite, Aberdeen are shite, everybody is shite in this fucking league! We could end up with no points or six points, it just depends on the degree of shitiness over the two games!

Going to be very very difficult to lift these players from this nadir, at one time I would've said we can pull a result out from the adversity with players in the camp with no surrender spirit, but who is there they all look lost, it's going to take a big performance from a player or players to get something out of these games!

image.jpeg.328a5d691b7a53c2fb4da43d8876fab0.jpeg

Probably not. 

Then again we'll probably take 4/6 points and the board will be back in the good books, they'll appoint a stop gap manager which will paper the cracks and see us through to the end of the season with half decent results. 

Then cracks will eventually show and we'll more than likely be having the same discussion this time next year. 

With the first game at Ibrox and the shite form we have the odds are against us. I would be saying the manager needs to do something different with the players over the next few days to change their mindset however I don’t think Murty is capable of that. The fact we are discussing this shows how low we have sunk. It’s fucking gash and how the board can’t see the need to get a manager in right now is beyond me.