Pedro back in management

pcbear

44 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

You can't for a second see why folk might think you're at the wind up?

hounded Pedro because although he was shite he was most likely candidate to turn it around and he had to be gotten rid of! 

MW on the other hand, they kept quiet when he was doing well, because... what? They knew he would fail and just laughed behind the scenes?  

Man they're sneaky bastards in the media. 

No at the wind up at all nor are the majority of Rangers fans who echo that viewpoint.

I never said they felt threatened by Pedro, I said it was more likely he could get the best out of a mixed squad (at the time) which is why it was in their interests to further poke the fire and unsettle him and players like Pena by running with dramatic non stories to pander to their taig readers, so that when he was eventually gone and in the meantime it wouldn’t just be bad, it would be awful, which is what has happened?

I also said Mark Warburton did well and they had fuckall to say during that time, but as soon as he didn’t the same happened again, Taigy media goading signings and trying to make sure the inevitable was worse than it needed to be, I think you underestimate the power they have, these media outlets are at pressers and post match interviews constantly, they do nothing but poke the fire hence they are banned, it’s not just your average question on poor form or impartial criticism, they’ve been banned for being scummy bastards who pander to their taig pals and spread disinformation about our club.

When things are going bad for celtic or we do alright they are silent, that’s fact, we don’t get covered fairly and they sweep everything under the carpet, when things go bad they turn it really bad as we are our own worst enemy at times and the taigs/general public pander easily to the disinformation and bile they spread.

Dembele being touted for 40m or Gordon to Chelsea is proof it’s run by taigs who pander to those who line their pockets, Tierney isn’t anywhere near as good as Robertson yet gets the same Dembele Dollars treatement, it’s only recently because they’ve been so so bad that there’s been light criticism in the press of Rodgers.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Can just picture the family sitting around the table on Christmaa Day chatting happily whilst devouring their festive meal then a massive thud interrupts their chewing as Fuhrer Caixinha bursts through the door and arse and necks his wife out onto the street.

Who does she think she is doing all the cooking and dinner preparations? There is only one authority in this household and all Fuhrer Caixinha is doing is making sure everyone knows who it is.

It's the boy gimenez mate. Is he any Good?

I know you watch the Chilean national side

9 minutes ago, OhW said:

@TheGovanIniesta You are insane. Not saying the media aren't biased against us but your Pedro theory is mental.

It’s no really a theory mate, I’d happily be proven totally wrong without holding a grudge but almost anyone who replied pretty much just spouted pish because they hate the guy.

Most of the criticism was deserved, he’s a pish manager and was getting sacked eventually, I just think it’s clear they love a Rangers crisis and poke at fires, but he was subjected to all sorts of unnecessary abuse and ended up lowering himself to their level as he’s a bit braindeed.

I don’t know how some can’t see that anyone/anything associated with us is targeted, it’s boring as fuck, the whole of Scotland spends its time trying to kick us down while the league suffers as the product is wank.

No much more I can say as I agree with most of what everyone is saying bar a couple of points that don’t mean fuck all as the guys long gone thankfully.

1 hour ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

No at the wind up at all nor are the majority of Rangers fans who echo that viewpoint.

I never said they felt threatened by Pedro, I said it was more likely he could get the best out of a mixed squad (at the time) which is why it was in their interests to further poke the fire and unsettle him and players like Pena by running with dramatic non stories to pander to their taig readers, so that when he was eventually gone and in the meantime it wouldn’t just be bad, it would be awful, which is what has happened?

I also said Mark Warburton did well and they had fuckall to say during that time, but as soon as he didn’t the same happened again, Taigy media goading signings and trying to make sure the inevitable was worse than it needed to be, I think you underestimate the power they have, these media outlets are at pressers and post match interviews constantly, they do nothing but poke the fire hence they are banned, it’s not just your average question on poor form or impartial criticism, they’ve been banned for being scummy bastards who pander to their taig pals and spread disinformation about our club.

When things are going bad for celtic or we do alright they are silent, that’s fact, we don’t get covered fairly and they sweep everything under the carpet, when things go bad they turn it really bad as we are our own worst enemy at times and the taigs/general public pander easily to the disinformation and bile they spread.

Dembele being touted for 40m or Gordon to Chelsea is proof it’s run by taigs who pander to those who line their pockets, Tierney isn’t anywhere near as good as Robertson yet gets the same Dembele Dollars treatement, it’s only recently because they’ve been so so bad that there’s been light criticism in the press of Rodgers.

I suppose the Barry McKay 5 mil paper talk was to unsettle a future talent and male unrest at Rangers but the 40mil dembele talk was to shine the taigs in a good light?

35 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

I suppose the Barry McKay 5 mil paper talk was to unsettle a future talent and male unrest at Rangers but the 40mil dembele talk was to shine the taigs in a good light?

Difference is that was used to openly mock us because he’s pish (not one soul believed it and we got the pish ripped out us for suggesting it was real) whereas they seriously think Dembele and Tierney are worth that much and the media openly drum it into people, I get what yer saying though as they still have to put it out there, I’m no saying every single one of them is like that but the vast majority are wastes of space who resent me, you and any other bear.

I don’t think it’s far fetched to suggest that we are a minority at the moment and are everyone else’s punching bag though, look at the cup final v Hibs or the Refereeing Agenda, comes a time when we need to start realising that something’s seriously up when we can’t go about our business without having to deal with their pish every two seconds, it’s easy to say they’re no all like that and it’s a conspiracy but the majority of celtic fans I know glorify terrorism and absolutely detest us, for me they’re more bigoted than they’ve ever been especially because we don’t really defend ourselves nor do neutrals as they just see us as bigoted orangemen.

It was actually only supposed to be a small point that I doubt Pedro would slag us off as he already had the opportunity to and didn’t and has at times been ganged up on in public just to defend us and himself, no exactly his boyfriend so I’m no fussed what folk think about the guy as for the most part I strongly agree, I’m glad he’s away.

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sure it said in the sun he's a Chilean international :lol:

Cunts are always getting them mixed up, first time I saw Lee Miller in ages and the cunt said “Aw ma man, mad Mexican, how you doing?”

Mexican? I’ll Mexican you ya sheep shagging bastard! :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Good to see he's showing his true managerial credentials. The barking caravan walks the albino penguin it seems.

P2 w0. Lost to a Mexican 1st division club in the cup. Booed off in his first home league match. Another monorail salesman like that cunt green

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Good to see he's showing his true managerial credentials. The barking caravan walks the albino penguin it seems.

P2 w0. Lost to a Mexican 1st division club in the cup. Booed off in his first home league match. Another monorail salesman like that cunt green

He’s still to sign Dalcio though.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Aslong as he’s in position long enough for him to push his new club to make the move for Pena permanent because knowing our luck Caixinha will be sacked within a year and Cruz Azul will then decide not to take up the permanent option on him.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Youre being unfair...after all he inherited that squad.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Aslong as he’s in position long enough for him to push his new club to make the move for Pena permanent because knowing our luck Caixinha will be sacked within a year and Cruz Azul will then decide not to take up the permanent option on him.

100% 2 million in it for us a hope he goes and wins everything over there :lol:

On ‎2017‎/‎12‎/‎12 at 21:08, OhW said:

100% agree. It's the part about the media getting rid of Pedro because they want us to be lumbered with his players and Pedro is the one who is most likely to get them playing.

Pedro couldn't play with himself - he's never a football coach/club manager - Robertson, if he was the responsible person employing that cunt, then he should be for the high jump.

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

I'm concerned he'll further pinch the best of the talent he signed for us now he's managed to tempt Pena away already. 

The only one worth keeping is Morelos, and the South Americans tend to stay in Europe if they are successful in Europe, so i wouldn't worry about it.