Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Anyone who has ever played football knows that this was a 50 50 and if you pull out even just a little you get hurt.

Jack clearly won the ball.

Did him and May play together or was Jack at us before May signed for the sheep?

Jack should have probably stamped on the mop of a haircut to be brutally honest as he looks like one of these tramp anarchists whose never seen a bar of soap ??

It was the tramp that challenged Jack.... then shat it.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

It's fucking Ross County we're playing man. If Barjonas can't make the step up to the first team for this type of game I'd question why he's at the club. 

It's the dreaded potential 3rd win in a row game mate. Anything can happen.

We go in huge underdogs 

2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Every time you kick the ball your studs go up :lol:

They don't usually end up crunching someone's ankle though. I don't think for a second it was deliberate, but that doesn't count in today's game. We see it with handballs all the time. If anyone thinks he's going to win that appeal then I guess you don't know our disciplinary mob who run our game regarding things like this. In all honesty, it should be downgraded to a yellow, but it won't. So we need to figure out who goes in there now for a possible 3 games. Plus Wilson being out. How long is that for? Same with Alves. So could be Bates and Cardoso and at best, an untried player in Jacks position. Just typical of how its been for us since we got back to the SPL. 

12 minutes ago, Andy said:

Kranjcar...

Non issue.  It’s a problem when some opt to play players out of position when there are straight swaps available.

Bringing in somebody who can't run invites it's own problems - Barjonas.

6 hours ago, soulboy said:

stick Tav there and Hodson at RB not ideal but think it's the best option

Hodson??? Are you having a laugh?? He is possibly the worst player I have ever seen wear the blue jersey and believe me I have seen a few duds in my 40yrs following the Gers 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

we shall wait and see  and if he wins it  i will be the first to come back to yo u and apologise  but i will be shocked if he wins it  whether he meant it ir not he did catch the guy badly

Where you shocked when Scott Brown won his appeal last season?  He deliberately went through a Ross County player, having made no contact with the ball, and near enough broke his legs.  The celtic manager came out after the game and said he deserved a red card.  celtic then appealed that red card so Brown could feature in the Old Firm game (no sporting integrity in sight) and amazingly he won the appeal which must've came as a shock to even the player himself.

You're position is he has no chance of winning the appeal.  What I would say in response is that far worse tackles have been reduced to cautions by this appeals panel in the very recent past.  We'd be mad not to appeal it given the absolute shambles this appeals panel has proven itself to be time, and time again.