Chucking the season when THEY are playing shite

trueblueal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

yesterday was particularly awful. Murty is clearly a good coach but he needs to be able to make them graft and work as a unit.

For all his good work there's an issue there.

Don't know if it's the interim aspect, players being too familiar with him, a lack of fear or admiration of him. There's something.

I reckon there's a good few in there need a rollicking and told a few home truths but it's not Murty  style.  Clearly getting the graft, desire, motivation isn't happening through his wee chats. It needs to change or we won't change.

1 minute ago, TheBluebells said:

Such a mixed bag for me also. 

I knew their run was gonnae go this month I made a thread about it.  Hibs would have been a hard game for them as it was, tynecastle is always a difficult place to go no matter how shite hearts have been, Dundee away will be a difficult game, Aberdeen should give them a difficult game and then us should hopefully give them a hard game.  I just knew it was going to go in one of those games.  But yesterday, I'm just so fucking angry it's unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I knew their run was gonnae go this month I made a thread about it.  Hibs would have been a hard game for them as it was, tynecastle is always a difficult place to go no matter how shite hearts have been, Dundee away will be a difficult game, Aberdeen should give them a difficult game and then us should hopefully give them a hard game.  I just knew it was going to go in one of those games.  But yesterday, I'm just so fucking angry it's unbelievable. 

Our biggest problem was trying to walk it into the net.

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

The tim's are in a bit if a rut, 2-0 down just now and been patchy for weeks. We are handing them this league by the lack of urgency in dealing with our own situation. Get someone in this week!!!!

I doubt it would make little difference. The strength and quality just isn't there, but on a seriously positive note, it wouldn't take so much to topple that lot. A bit of quality here and there and we would be in. 

Brenda knows his lot aren't the greatest, so he will strengthen, but we have just got to be up to him. Fuck the numbers game in bringing in all these frees, just spend on a couple of quality players and build from there. These year on mass intakes and exoduses are mental and getting us nowhere.

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We are our own worst enemies this season and I include the board in all that. If we had our act together we could be closer or even ahead, we've fucked up so many 'easier' games this season and our home form is unforgivable. 

Happy they've lost as I always would be but aye, scunnered with us more.

This season is not over, not by a long shot.

Hertz have bust it wide open imo. They are shite and they well gubbed the invincibles.

It is for us to captialise on it. We need to get the stability of a manager and personally, I would go with Murty to give us the continuity.

Yes a few need their bawz well chewed, but key is this board seizing the opportunity in ponying up to bring in a couple of quality players in January. Wether they do is a different matter, but I see a great opportunity..

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

For all his good work there's an issue there.

Don't know if it's the interim aspect, players being too familiar with him, a lack of fear or admiration of him. There's something.

I reckon there's a good few in there need a rollicking and told a fee home truths but it's not Murty  style.  Clearly getting the graft, desire, motivation isn't happening through his wee chats. It needs to change or we won't change.

I think the problem is more his admiration of them to be honest. We need someone to kick these pussies in the cunt when it’s required... like yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, Drum said:

May today inject doubt, humiliation and under confidence into the minds of everyone at Breezeblock Boulevard. 

Better still, may it inject confidence in every other team to have a go, because their defence is a horror story.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

This season is not over, not by a long shot.

Hertz have bust it wide open imo. They are shite and they well gubbed the invincibles.

It is for us to captialise on it. We need to get the stability of a manager and personally, I would go with Murty to give us the continuity.

Yes a few need their bawz well chewed, but key is this board seizing the opportunity in ponying up to bring in a couple of quality players in January. Wether they do is a different matter, but I see a great opportunity..

We’ll look back on this season as a season of missed opportunities. They’ll win the league with the lowest points total in 20 years

I’m sure we all feel that horrible sense of what if regarding where we could be if we’d capitalised on the points they have dropped. People seem to forget that regardless of who the manager is, the playing squad is shite and will continue to drop points until genuine quality is added on the park. Even with a sub standard tarriers team, we are still behind them, way behind them. As most people now realise this bucks stops with the board and shite recruitment from previous managers.