***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably neededto be brave and have Morelos and Windass up front. His pace in behind is key. 

Candieas as he works hard defensively on the right makes sense. But dont have the balance on the left.

Krancjar needs to have the game of his life.    30 Yarder top bin would be perfect.

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Must have someone who scored a penalty in the shootout?

Holt or Tav, possibly?

Not sure they count as ‘goals’ though (as in they don’t count towards a player’s career total), but could be good experience if we get a pen!

2 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

So we're playing with a midfield 2. Fucking hell. 

When I read Murty say that we don't need to play like Hearts ie in their faces,then he's gonna sit back and TRY to hit them on the break.Hate to be negative but do that and we'll get a hammering.

Just now, left winger said:

Probably pretty accurate, to be fair.

I do agree as Jack hasn’t been a standout (would help if referees actually allowed him to play though) but the way Kenny said it was very strange I thought. 

4 at the back and a 2 man midfield is a big mistake.  We'll be overrun.  We'll be relying on Windass coming back in to defence to help John to defend and the last time he couldn't even be arsed.  In terms of a CAM it was always going to be either Pena or Kranjcar and the former seems to have been bombed out under Murty.

3 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Why Windass is on the left when he could be driving at those two is madness

Kind of hoping it's going to be the diamond for that reason, but then again we will get marmalised out wide against them if it is. 

Archived