Gazza1212

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

We didn't ban the mutant:tu:

Correctamundo!

He banned himself (on his second chance after letting the bile out again) when we withdrew press privileges for him and him alone. Pacific Shelf, sorry my mistake, Pacific Quay took the huff and Scotland’s most successful club is suddenly ignored. Apart from Rob McLean commentating from his living room while watching Sky Sports of course.

1 hour ago, Gazza1212 said:

Every other news outlet picked up on the Cummings to Rangers deal as it was breaking yesterday with the notable exception of BBC sport Scotland,  yet surprise surprise there they are first with the Kilmarnock reject Rangers bid for Jordan Jones. And who's ugly wee mug is beside the article? None other than Golum features himself  Kheredine fucking Idessane. 

This mob now are as rancid as they come which is an absolute disgrace given they are supposed to be a national broadcaster. Am I surprised? most definitely not but it should be noted they are always last with the positives and first with the negative stories when it comes to Rangers. 

you sound like you are talking to yourself, out loud in your kitchen with that post

We have been saying  for ages that the club shud shut up  shop with them all and only release stuff direct from our club having more control.

Then if they print lies we can do something about it.

Okay not wonderful when the media up here is having a love in with the Tims  and looks  for anything negative about us they are not friends of our club.

54 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

You said they didn't report it and I'm showing you they did so now you're greeting because they didn't go on about a friendly result.

Stop looking to be annoyed about something.

Better get yourself down to specsavers pal. 

What I said was every other news outlet reported the story as it was breaking. Also who's greeting?  I'm making a point that I think is relevant. You don't agree fair enough but don't come on here all Billy big baws being a pedantic prick. 

There's plenty to get annoyed about the way our club and support are portrayed and Imo the BBC are among the worst. 

Air your views that's the point of the forum and that's what I'm doing so wind your fucking neck in. 

34 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Better get yourself down to specsavers pal. 

What I said was every other news outlet reported the story as it was breaking. Also who's greeting?  I'm making a point that I think is relevant. You don't agree fair enough but don't come on here all Billy big baws being a pedantic prick. 

There's plenty to get annoyed about the way our club and support are portrayed and Imo the BBC are among the worst. 

Air your views that's the point of the forum and that's what I'm doing so wind your fucking neck in. 

Far from pedantic. They went with the story that we were interested in him.

What else is there to report as fact as of yet?

19 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Far from pedantic. They went with the story that we were interested in him.

What else is there to report as fact as of yet?

Last to report the story hours after everyone else as per usual because it's Rangers.

That's the whole point of the thread as you are well aware.  

3 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Every other news outlet picked up on the Cummings to Rangers deal as it was breaking yesterday with the notable exception of BBC sport Scotland,  yet surprise surprise there they are first with the Kilmarnock reject Rangers bid for Jordan Jones. And who's ugly wee mug is beside the article? None other than Golum features himself  Kheredine fucking Idessane. 

This mob now are as rancid as they come which is an absolute disgrace given they are supposed to be a national broadcaster. Am I surprised? most definitely not but it should be noted they are always last with the positives and first with the negative stories when it comes to Rangers. 

Good post mate . Judging my the response on this thread .

I have to check I'm on a Rangers supporting website . It's a joke sometimes

4 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Apparently just me going by the response so far.

As mentioned it comes as no surprise but still grinds my gears they never have a positive word to say about our club. 

While we are in dispute with them it is hardly surprising their coverage of us will be tainted by that

15 minutes ago, Brubear said:

While we are in dispute with them it is hardly surprising their coverage of us will be tainted by that

They are a publicly funded organisation .Well me excluded

They have a duty to be impartial and be even handed . 

They are clearly not . The scummy bastards that they are .

I used to get pissed off at us bidding low on players. But the fs t it gets under every cunts skin outwith Rangers is brilliant.  It shows we’re gradually coming back.  Since the draw at the girodome we’ve had admin 2 stories, a pub that was targeted for vandalism and not reported but the same media can report the billy boys ? and now the low bid for jones.   Everything we do gets under the haters skin.  The moment we start winning consistently I predict numerous folks ending their own lives

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Why bother about the likes of the Beeb, Sun, Rhecord etc etc? You now have a platform like this to get your information from on a minute to minute basis. These 'news' companies will be extinct in a few years. The fannies at the Beeb can write and say whatever they want, they corrupt cunts will be jobless soon.

That's what the yahoos never seen coming, they were encouraged to enter the media in a big way, and now the media is becoming fucking obsolete, hence they spill over onto forums like this  in a pyroclastic rage

filthy bastards

Ok it’s not the worst example by far but remember that this continued negative drip drip news from their likes does nothing but devalue our club, demonise our support,  put off potential investors etc. On that basis Bears should call out this type of thing. Absolutely.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Fair comment.

People tend to forget though Rangers are in dispute with them for a reason. 

It's been going on for a long long time now and I'd argue the reason relationships are not what they might be is because the people employed there are simply incapable of being impartial. As Ive already mentioned the fact they are the national broadcaster that alone is nothing short of disgraceful.