Jamie Murphy

kaiser1041

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's lacking sharpness but his covering and tracking back is great which immediately makes our left side better. Once he gets upto speed and gels with his teammates he'll be a great player I think.

On a side note and without trying to sound negative but that's another game I felt Windass just didn't turn up. When Dorrans, Docherty and Jack are available etc I struggle to see a spot for him in the first team. He goes missing too much barring the odd chance or 2 in a match.

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

Hugely disappointing so far. A debut at Ibrox in a big game where he was very quiet and a game against the bottom side in the league where his best work was done in his own half. 

I'll give him time as he hasn't played much in recent months but he's been fairly underwhelming so far. 

"hugely disappointing" :lol:

Can't believe some of the negativity towards him already, boy will be a consistently good player for us granted won't be a world beater. 

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

Hugely disappointing so far. A debut at Ibrox in a big game where he was very quiet and a game against the bottom side in the league where his best work was done in his own half. 

I'll give him time as he hasn't played much in recent months but he's been fairly underwhelming so far. 

Hugely disappointing ???

Fuckin hell man geez peace.

He's obviously a good player.. intelligent industrious and fast, theres plenty to like about him. Nothing really came off for him yesterday,  but on another day, could easily have had a goal and won a penalty. 

We have a problem winning at home against teams that dont want to play, and he will definitely help with that. 

Hes not has as bright as start as others but I think hes trying too hard, if there is such a thing?

The guy is a really good player though and it will come eventually, remember he hasnt been playing playing football week in week out for a while, neither has cummings or Martin so we will have to be patient with them.

18 hours ago, SuperTav said:

Yep, said it in the match thread, his work on the left with John is miles better than when Windass was on the wing.

John and Murphy on the left and Tav and Candeias on the right should see us right for the rest of the season.

Am I the only one that thinks windlass has been really poor the past few games?

His inability to win a 50/50 hinders the team.