Please board give us a real manager

GeeSS

Give us a real manager . One who can ....

organise a team set it up properly 

motovate  a team

Be tactically aware and able to make decisions to change shape  during a game if required  make subs  when things are not working 

Command respect  from players fans and press

i don’t think we are a million miles away and with the right man at the helm and a couple of quality additions we can turn this around look what Brenda did when he took over that lot last season  basically the same side that Ronnie had a couple of quality additions and because he has the qualities stated above they were transformed I believe we have a better starting point than they had so push the boat out and get a proper manager and let’s see the difference 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One that has the guts to question the impartiality of the referees and spfl chairman.

Three managers now have suffered the same situation in that one game players look every bit a Rangers player and the next they belong to a pub team.

Why should Rangers alone have to set up a team to combat the opposition team being aloud unheeded to kick players all over the field, bringing long term injuries yet Rangers get players sent off for next to nothing. 

Murty and the rest deserve to get the abuse they are getting but its because of them being gutless in response to what we are all seeing. He as the rest wont make it.

I think our recent search (and Scotland's for that matter) highlights that good managers are thin on the ground - although i still think we missed a trick with Gary Rowett.

That said it's amazing the swing in emotions in here. One week it's a wankfest the next complete meltdown. The only option open to hs as i see it is to let Murty run with it till the season end and assess where where we are then. Or if a 'candidate' did surface dive in before anybody else does but fuck knows who that might be.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Steve Clarke.

Been saying it all along, as when Breden leaves them as he will that's who they are going for. 

Go get him now, not next month when his stock  goes up higher, Killie get a bit of compo and how can the really stop him going to a club the size of Rangers?   You get one chance and one chance only and I was delighted when that useless cunt McInees knocked us back.  

22 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ffs we have a real manager - one that will be great but this expectation that we will win every game and we need these threads after every defeat is tedious in the extreme 

we will Play  much worse and win games.

there's no way you're actually a Rangers fan, you're perhaps a fan of king etc but not of our club.

installing murty was the worse decision that could have been made, i have said that even long before some folk on here naively championed murty.

you have been supporting practically every bad decision the board have made, you have no real opinion, you have no real thoughts of your own, all you do is align with the people running the club time after time.

that is not the way forward when the club is being run so "well", you're not a real Rangers fan if you support decisions which harm our club especially when it's clear they are the wrong decisions.

just ask yourself whom slanty eyes would like to have been our manager, pedro and murty would have been his top picks, that should aid you in your decision making

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ffs we have a real manager - one that will be great but this expectation that we will win every game and we need these threads after every defeat is tedious in the extreme 

No we don’t , we have a youth coach in charge of a first team squad. 

I don’t expect us to win every game but yesterday was a real worry that 50,000 people in the ground could see Hibs dominate yet he did nothing to change it. 

I know a Hibs fan and he told me they would do that if they played 5 in midfield and we played 4 with 2 of them as wingers. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So out of touch with reality its embarrassing. 

57 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I don’t expect us to win every game but yesterday was a real worry that 50,000 people in the ground could see Hibs dominate yet he did nothing to change it. 

I know a Hibs fan and he told me they would do that if they played 5 in midfield and we played 4 with 2 of them as wingers. 

Exactly we were wide open yesterday allowing Hibs to run through us.

Do you actually believe the pish you spout?

We were horrendous yesterday and the average punter could see hibs were tearing us apart in midfield........ everyone except murty it seems

"will be great"  

What are you actually basing that on? What evidence is there to suggest Murty "will be great"?

He's painfully slow to makes changes, always goes for the pragmatic selection rather than attempt anything bold, retreats into "safe" defensive football any time we're under pressure. He exudes softness. 

Undoubtably a gentleman but staggers me that anyone can so confidently assert he "will be great". 

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Do you actually believe the pish you spout?

We were horrendous yesterday and the average punter could see hibs were tearing us apart in midfield........ everyone except murty it seems

Pish in the first half and much improved in the second half, a moment of madness fromTav when we were well on top cost us the game.

Nope! We are worse off than we were with Pedro and we have better players.

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

Anyone that saw the last game at Ibrox witnessed exactly that too.

We then repeated the set up yesterday not counter it and, with Windass floating around anonymous whilst the midfield was swamped, we were again fucked over by TLB adopting exactly the same tactic.

Throughout the game no matter what was going on we always seemed outnumbered.

And yet Murty seemed both surprised and unwilling to change. Or perhaps he had so much faith in our players and system he thought we'd overcome their tactics. He fucked that if he did.

Against a team missing key defenders and with Efe fucking Ambrose in the line up we play one up and isolate him to fuck. Fucking schoolboy stuff.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

"will be great"  

What are you actually basing that on? What evidence is there to suggest Murty "will be great"?

He's painfully slow to makes changes, always goes for the pragmatic selection rather than attempt anything bold, retreats into "safe" defensive football any time we're under pressure. He exudes softness. 

Undoubtably a gentleman but staggers me that anyone can so confidently assert he "will be great". 

On the basis mccoist would be great if it wasn't for everything else he had to deal with. And Warburton would be great if we gave him more time. And Pedro would be great if fans got more behind him.

It's what he does. Goes all uber and accepts no criticism of managers.

When you learn to accept that he's not a taig and is just living in this wee positivity bubble of nonsense it's easier to just ignore his posts for the pish they are and get on with discussing topics with folk who live in the real world.