Steve Clarke

Copland bear

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

i never said we should turn him down ( as u say we would never be able to afford or attract him ) i was joking with some friends who are desperate for him to leave.  

Thank fuck for that. I thought you were saying you wouldn’t have him  here if it were to ever come up as an option :lol:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Thank fuck for that. I thought you were saying you wouldn’t have him  here if it were to ever come up as an option :lol:

no not at all, i was winding my arsenal supporting friends up.  they still hate it to this very day when i remind them if it wwasnt for our club arsenal would have went bust and relied on games vs us to keep them alive:dance:

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

no not at all, i was winding my arsenal supporting friends up.  they still hate it to this very day when i remind them if it wwasnt for our club arsenal would have went bust and relied on games vs us to keep them alive:dance:

Arsenal fans are whiney little bitches, i base this consensus on the 3 or 4 i had on my facebook when i had it.

We will have to disagree then.  Head to heads mean nothing.  McInnes has had much bigger resources and time,  and not really done much - flatlined. You would generally expect aberdeen to beat killie.  In a short space of time Clarke has beat us,  them and a number of other teams with a squad that was heading south in the league.

4 minutes ago, jamess said:

We will have to disagree then.  Head to heads mean nothing.  McInnes has had much bigger resources and time,  and not really done much - flatlined. You would generally expect aberdeen to beat killie.  In a short space of time Clarke has beat us,  them and a number of other teams with a squad that was heading south in the league.

I think you meant to quote me, when did Clarke's Killie team beat Aberdeen?

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think you meant to quote me, when did Clarke's Killie team beat Aberdeen?

Glad you worked out by mistook.   But that's the point - head to head means nothing compared to the bigger picture.  Id sat Clark's success in a short period of time is bigger than anything mcInnes  has done.  I'm not necessarily saying Clarke is right for us,  but he needs to be seriously considered.  Struggling to think of anything worth mentioning about McInnes, apart from being an average manager at one of the bigger clubs in Scotland. Has he ever managed a draw against timmy recently? Can't remember any.

1 minute ago, jamess said:

Glad you worked out by mistook.   But that's the point - head to head means nothing compared to the bigger picture.  Id sat Clark's success in a short period of time is bigger than anything mcInnes  has done.  I'm not necessarily saying Clarke is right for us,  but he needs to be seriously considered.  Struggling to think of anything worth mentioning about McInnes, apart from being an average manager at one of the bigger clubs in Scotland. Has he ever managed a draw against timmy recently? Can't remember any.

I have already said i think Clarke is a better manager than McInnes, but he hasn't managed to beat McInnes with the 2 games ending up 3-1 for Aberdeen, so he does not make him look like a mug.

It's very simplistic to expect Aberdeen to beat Kilmarnock because they have a bigger budget, if that was the case then how do you explain our horrific home form this season?

3 minutes ago, jamess said:

Are you implying that Clarke is now the best manager in Scotland on the basis of  killy winning five games at home?

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Unfortunately he doesn't have a job atm although I believe the national team are looking to change that

And in England SAF doesn't have a job either. Both retired and are no longer managers.

Deflection is not a defence in not giving a straight answer.

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And in England SAF doesn't have a job either. Both retired and are no longer managers.

Deflection is not a defence in not giving a straight answer.

Sorry my bad, however you weren't really being specific in your question  tho??

24 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Sorry my bad, however you weren't really being specific in your question  tho??

I simply asked in response to another poster who listed four names and I asked whom he thought in ranking order was the best.

In another I simply asked who is the best manager in Scotland.

Now if you cant get either, then I do have some sympathy and hope you recover soon.