Jason Cummings

KeyserSoze

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That'll be if the grehound's Da ever gives him another start.

Would also like to see the greyhound bang in against the bigger teams.

You mean like he did against Aberdeen and Hibs away aye?

youre a moron if you think we should play 2 upfront against them we’d get torn apart in midfield 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

No honestly what the fuck are you on about. Can you not converse in the Queen’s English? Everything you post looks like it’s come from a drunk Australian with a pineapple sticking out his arse. 

Now what the fuck are you on about?

I don’t think he even knows 

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

See the usual protagonists still rimming the greyhound's ring piece.

Now considering that Cummings is a far superior all round player and striker than our resident greyhound, Cummings has arrived at his ancestral home, whereas the ego has landed thinks we are a stepping stone to the top tier in England, so what we have is one player at the club he loves and the other, hanging around like a bad smell untill some club from England as deluded as he is, come breaking down the front door for him. Can't help but wonder, where the fuck are they all?

A no brainer as to who IS the man between them!

I'm delighted the rest of the forum who don't usually read the stuff in the boardroom section are getting a chance to see the absolutely nonsensical shite you post on a continual basis.

22 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Now considering that Cummings is a far superior all round player and striker than our resident greyhound, Cummings has arrived at his ancestral home, whereas the ego has landed thinks we are a stepping stone to the top tier in England, so what we have is one player at the club he loves and the other, hanging around like a bad smell untill some club from England as deluded as he is, come breaking down the front door for him. Can't help but wonder, where the fuck are they all?

Who the fucks the greyhound?

I hope we can permanently sign Cummings, Murphy and Goss - looking like a bit of business is required to sell on Morelos in the summer to get the funds though. Disappointing from him again, gets in position but this finishing issue is becoming a problem. English Championship teams won't be prepared to shell out 10m flat out, that's for sure.

8 minutes ago, DanGer said:

Aye, the lad must of read my previous comment and made a point to prove me wrong. You done good son, keep it up. WATP.

Right, ok lads, hands up. I was wrong. I’m not going to fucking argue with you though. Cumdog fucking amazing! Starter or sub against the scum?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Non starters who then get a chance with a starting jersey need to demonstrate why they deserve to become a regular starter.

Cummings did this.

Not sure how to accommdate it but he shouldn't be dropped for Sunday.

then you play him in place of morelos - you dont shoehorn him in elsewhere.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

then you play him in place of morelos - you dont shoehorn him in elsewhere.

I don’t think we should drop him for Morelos, he annoyed me today with his frustration but he’s a better all round striker.

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What fucking shite are you spouting now?