Scottish Football

Just now, Dickie said:

So what is the benefits of a plastic pitch?

Its done so.they can train on it and rent it out thats basically it.

All plastic pitches can freeze over but its probably the first I've ever heard of one being waterlogged 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

All plastic pitches can freeze over but its probably the first I've ever heard of one being waterlogged 

So they freeze over and get waterlogged,ideal then for the Scottish climate.

11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Club I played for overseas had one that cost a few million to put in. Probably the best one I’ve ever seen or played on and that got water logged after a couple of days of heavy rain once.

12 hours ago, Supersonic said:

"All Weather" pitch :lol:

Comical isnt it? My mate who runs a landscaping business was on the Livi pitch with his tractor last night trying to brush all the rain water off. Said in his words that no pitch would have stood up to the rain that fell there last night. It is a joke of a surface to be fair but must have been torrential if he is saying that. 

54 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Killie and St Mirren win their appeals.

they were a certainty to win the appeal as i pointed out before they had no authority to award 3 nil wins  the spfl asked the clubs to vote on 3 nil wins and it was rejected by the clubs as i said the clubs make the rules not the spfl  once again they have fucked up  cannot believe that clubs cannot see how useless the spfl is

3 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Killie and St Mirren win their appeals.

Tbh this isn't a bad thing. The biggest risk to our season is probably an outbreak (assuming the ridiculous suggestion of null and void is a non starter) There's every suggestion we are operating a tighter ship than any of our counterparts, but you never know.