***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

I wish that cunt would keep his mouth shut. Posting team news to get a few likes and RT's.

We need every edge possible ahead Sunday and shit like this doesn't help, it hinders. 

Hardly, it's been out there all week he probably won't play. Was even mentioned in Bates press conference.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I wish that cunt would keep his mouth shut. Posting team news to get a few likes and RT's.

We need every edge possible ahead Sunday and shit like this doesn't help, it hinders. 

I agree tbf 

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He seems to think Murphy and John will be fit for the game.  Let's hope he's right.  If Martin is the only guy we're missing I'll take that.

Martin isn’t the only one tbf Dorrans, Mccrorie, Jack, Wallace, Morelos and Rossiter are still injured

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Can't wait for this lads 

I heard it would be midway through the 2nd half though.  Anyone else heard This?

IMG-20180309-WA0001.thumb.jpg.33c8f3fbe62a1bcb58556118116600e5.jpg

I've just put all my savings on tav first goal on the strength of this so he better score it.

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I agree tbf 

There is literally zero benefit from tweeting stuff like that, other than for the person tweeting it. 

If the club have approved it then so be it but as far as I can tell the club's official-unofficial channel is fourladshadadream - think they even tweeted the other day about taking advice from the club not to give other teams an advantage. 

15 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Martin isn’t the only one tbf Dorrans, Mccrorie, Jack, Wallace, Morelos and Rossiter are still injured

6 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Is Morelos out?

No. And apart from Jack they’re all back in training. 

9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

This lot aren’t human. 

an SFA employee gets on at a station closest to a huge football stadium. it's obviously a conspiracy! the guys just been at Ibrox doing his job ffs but oh no they think something strange is going on. absolute weirdos.

4 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Yes, because if he was there arranging a penalty to Rangers he would be openly kicking about in an SFA jacket 

No because arranging a penalty for Rangers wouldn't require a visit to Ibrox...it would be Auchenhowie of course.

20 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

This lot aren’t human. 

He was helping plumb in the laxatives into the away dressing room drinking water. Good stuff from the SFA. We need that extra advantage.

20 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

This lot aren’t human. 

He was helping plumb in the laxatives into the away dressing room drinking water. Good stuff from the SFA. We need that extra advantage.

21 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Nae neck shites himself just before pulling the trigger. Genius

Archived