***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Mickayr said:

Watching old footage of the 9 in a row era how fkn good would it be for a win and then do the huddle at the tunnel when the mhanky mob leave the pitch if carslberg done Rangers wins that would be priceless https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7-JYNhYgeU

? Parkhead huddle - YouTube

Would be tremendous mate!!

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

The actual nick of this cunt, if we win he will totally implode

“They’ll want to win,” he said. “It should be a fantastic game because they’re in decent form, even though the goals they’ve scored have come against Championship teams, with all due respect.

“The one game of theirs I watched which gave a true measure was the Hibs game at Ibrox, against a team which plays with a good speed and intensity and aggression.

“That was a good measure of them at that level and it will be equally tough for us but we can only control our own efforts and our own game.

“It is a similar feeling, a similar noise [when they were going for 55]. If you have that expectancy then great, you have to go and deliver.

“You always have to be careful what you wish for. The job is always to respect your opponent. Rangers have got good players, they have a fanbase who are now expecting and they have a manger who has done a very good job of going in and stabilising. They will want to go on now and win the game. I can only control our own emotions.”

That a Brendan 'only talks about his own team' Rodgers quote?

Shame he missed the game we pumped St Johnstone, who only ever raise their game against theOF, or the game we walked over Hearts team who pumped them 4-0.

Guy's an egomaniac, a deluded one.

3 hours ago, Goosetav said:

“They’ll want to win,” he said. “It should be a fantastic game because they’re in decent form, even though the goals they’ve scored have come against Championship teams, with all due respect.

“The one game of theirs I watched which gave a true measure was the Hibs game at Ibrox, against a team which plays with a good speed and intensity and aggression.

“That was a good measure of them at that level and it will be equally tough for us but we can only control our own efforts and our own game.

“It is a similar feeling, a similar noise [when they were going for 55]. If you have that expectancy then great, you have to go and deliver.

“You always have to be careful what you wish for. The job is always to respect your opponent. Rangers have got good players, they have a fanbase who are now expecting and they have a manger who has done a very good job of going in and stabilising. They will want to go on now and win the game. I can only control our own emotions.”

If he actually said this then he is definitely recognizing us as a serious threat coming out with this absolute shite.  I hope he is at celtic when we take back power and if completely fucks his career and any chances of another top job down south.

Rodgers is a wee creepy looking cunt. Not claiming to be ITK but heard a rumour he got wee Patsy up to his room one night and kicked her out because she didn’t have a cock!

8 hours ago, Goosetav said:

:lol:keep talking ya creepy cunt. Every time he mentions us I get a bit more confident.

6 hours ago, RDB14 said:

If he actually said this then he is definitely recognizing us as a serious threat coming out with this absolute shite.  I hope he is at celtic when we take back power and if completely fucks his career and any chances of another top job down south.

If the papish wanker loses tomorrow he will be trying to get the first job thats available in England , no chance he will be hanging around to take the flak.

50 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

:lol:keep talking ya creepy cunt. Every time he mentions us I get a bit more confident.

Everytime I hear 9 in a row players talking about OF games and they're asked how you deal with the pressure they just said it was easy because Walter was always so calm the week before, the morning of, in the dressing room and on the touchline. This total arsepiece is beating his own team before their bus is even over the clyde.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ll be fucked off if we sit off them. 

Can’t see it though, a hope

No chance. Went to their midden with a less capable side and got in their faces no reason to think we'll sit off at home with better players and a more cohesive side.

9 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Everytime I hear 9 in a row players talking about OF games and they're asked how you deal with the pressure they just said it was easy because Walter was always so calm the week before, the morning of, in the dressing room and on the touchline. This total arsepiece is beating his own team before their bus is even over the clyde.

Into the Clyde hopefully. 

Archived