What you waiting on Dave?

15 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I forgot about that nugget McCoist,  never wanted him near the managers post and never took to him as manager , and you all keep saying Clarke's a scum supporter yet he says he's a Killie fan?

Maybe someone can post him at a celtic game he's not there with the opposition or a tarrier top.  If he's this great big celtic fan as people say then their must be one somewhere. .

Go ask Scott Brown this as he was pictured with a bears top when he was younger, I remember Clarke at St Mirren then when he went to Chelsea and not once then or over the years has he indicated he supports the beggers. 

Do you have a photo of him wearing a Killie top in that case?

Even if you are right and he is a Killie fan then he's even more likely to knock us back as he is currently employed in his dream job!

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

But we must ask the question surly? 10 points off us with a game in hand ?   What more evidence does anyone need ? 

Bravo for making an actual suggestion, but evidence?

Using the same logic TLB and McInnes fit the bill better with a four point gap and the same points respectively along with the same game in hand.

Also, as much as it grieves me to say it, if you are comparing titles of those three then there’s only one choice.  Thankfully it won’t be any of them. 

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Prove he's a scum fan, FDB had 4 games in charge.

You see the problem with FDB is he still thinks he's a superstar , how much would he want in wages? How big a transfer budget would he want?   

Clarke would do a far better job than FDB with the same budget.  

Prove it when ye hear most journalists who speak about him being on our shortlist most bring up the fact he's a tim and ask would we accept that. It's no secret he's a tim just cause it doesn't suit your argument doesn't change that fact.

As for FDB he is still a top manager with a bit of reputation damage. To come here would be perfect for him.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Do you have a photo of him wearing a Killie top in that case?

Even if you are right and he is a Killie fan then he's even more likely to knock us back as he is currently employed in his dream job!

No I don't.  , as I said he is a professional  first and foremost , I'm just sick of all this tarrier shite when their is no evidence apart from he's a catholic.  

And he might not fancy the Rangers job but it does no harm to ask, 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Prove it when ye hear most journalists who speak about him being on our shortlist most bring up the fact he's a tim and ask would we accept that. It's no secret he's a tim just cause it doesn't suit your argument doesn't change that fact.

As for FDB he is still a top manager with a bit of reputation damage. To come here would be perfect for him.

Wise up they don't want him near us as the want 10 in a bloody row , most journalists are scum, in fact all journalist are scum. 

Unless  I hear it from Steve Clarke mouth if someone can show me concrete  evidence then I'm not stupid enough to buy into it  

Certain parts off our media wanted us dead or have you forgot this already? 

Let me give you a tip on newspapers ,The only true thing in the papers that you can believe  is the date at the top of the page. The rest is all lies. 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No I don't.  , as I said he is a professional  first and foremost , I'm just sick of all this tarrier shite when their is no evidence apart from he's a catholic.  

And he might not fancy the Rangers job but it does no harm to ask, 

I'm an atheist so which god he has been brainwashed into believing in is irrelevant to me. I just don't think he has proven himself worthy of the job of Rangers manager.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Wise up they don't want him near us as the want 10 in a bloody row , most journalists are scum, in fact all journalist are scum. 

Unless  I hear it from Steve Clarke mouth if someone can show me cincrete  evidence then I'm not stupid enough to buy into it  

Let me give you a tip on newspapers ,The only true thing in the papers that you can believe  is the date at the top of the page. The rest is all lies. 

Ok

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I'm an atheist so which god he has been brainwashed into believing in is irrelevant to me. I just don't think he has proven himself worthy of the job of Rangers manager.

That's fair enough that's what the forum is all about.

37 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The Scottish media isn’t worth a fuck, don’t believe a thing they mutants tell you. A Kilmarnock fan, his brother played for them. 

8C97F712-A9DE-42C6-86F8-C526FE8AB555.jpeg

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

How do we know the bids were real or not ?  

And if we did knock back £11.5m for Morelos then the board need replaced as they have not got a fucking clue.

£10.5m profit for 6 months is not a bad return in any business and we can't knock that back as we are skint.

Maybe if you went to our agm then you would know we have zero to very little investment, our season book money is what keeps the club going and will be any new managers budget.

I would have bit their hand off for the reported £8.5m never mind £11.5m and only a fool would knock that money back. 

The bids were real, only a retard or a tarrier would think otherwise. 

33 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

That's fair enough that's what the forum is all about.

This guy would implode if Clarke left...

I min 45 secs in... "Saturdays ruined every fucking week! Canny be fucked getting a fucking burd cause oot fucking seeing my team getting pumped!"

How do we know the bids were real or not ?  

And if we did knock back £11.5m for Morelos then the board need replaced as they have not got a fucking clue.

£10.5m profit for 6 months is not a bad return in any business and we can't knock that back as we are skint.

Maybe if you went to our agm then you would know we have zero to very little investment, our season book money is what keeps the club going and will be any new managers budget.

I would have bit their hand off for the reported £8.5m never mind £11.5m and only a fool would knock that money back. 

Just playing Devils Advocate, but what if Mo said no to a move??

48 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just playing Devils Advocate, but what if Mo said no to a move??

No chance, I think his agent played a blinder on that one to get a new contract, doubt if Morelos would have had a lot to say on it. 

If he does well in the next few games against cellic and even appears in the cup final could see some interesting bids coming in from the English promotion and relegation teams in the close season. 

Unless  I hear it from Steve Clarke mouth if someone can show me concrete  evidence then I'm not stupid enough to buy into it  

All agenda driven bullshit lies

Never buy them . They are all as bad as reading the beggars view nowadays

It’s mental. The proof Steve Clarke is a Killie fan: Steve Clarke says “I’m a Killie fan” in an interview. The proof he’s a celtic fan: various celtic fans say he’s a celtic fan because he’s getting linked with us. And we believe them?! :lol:

I’m also the least itk poster on this board. I don’t live in Scotland, I don’t know anyone at Rangers, but I do happen to know members of Steve Clarke’s family, and he is NOT A FUCKING celtic FAN.

19 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It’s mental. The proof Steve Clarke is a Killie fan: Steve Clarke says “I’m a Killie fan” in an interview. The proof he’s a celtic fan: various celtic fans say he’s a celtic fan because he’s getting linked with us. And we believe them?! :lol:

I’m also the least itk poster on this board. I don’t live in Scotland, I don’t know anyone at Rangers, but I do happen to know members of Steve Clarke’s family, and he is NOT A FUCKING celtic FAN.

Correct.

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Hit the nail right on the head with this one. 

Over the last few weeks there's been several articles from arseholes like provan, claiming Clarke's a tarrior and wouldn't go near the Rangers job. Seen one during the week claiming Clarke would turn down the job and not one sentence had a quote from Clarke saying that. 

It's utter crap and IMO stinks of fear. A fear that by apponting Clarke. Rangers will finally have a manager able to challange and stop 10.

Something many in the Scottish press don't want to happen. 

17 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yeh, but McGregor and Brown grew up bluenoses. And perhaps the biggest blue nose was John Robertson and he was MON,s right hand man. 

I’m not 100% Steve Clarke but that’s got nothing to do with his background or football allegiances. Give him the job and we will get 100% just like Neil McCann gave us. 

We need to get out this blinkered outlook. 

15 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Hit the nail right on the head with this one. 

Over the last few weeks there's been several articles from arseholes like provan, claiming Clarke's a tarrior and wouldn't go near the Rangers job. Seen one during the week claiming Clarke would turn down the job and not one sentence had a quote from Clarke saying that. 

It's utter crap and IMO stinks of fear. A fear that by apponting Clarke. Rangers will finally have a manager able to challange and stop 10.

Something many in the Scottish press don't want to happen. 

The only thing Clarke has said was at the club's AGM, and that was that he'd NOT be leaving Killie for any other Scottish club THIS SEASON.

15 minutes ago, thebooler said:

The only thing Clarke has said was at the club's AGM, and that was that he'd NOT be leaving Killie for any other Scottish club THIS SEASON.

Exactly. Yet the Scottish press has turned this into articles with headlines saying Clarke rules out Rangers job. 

Surely someone from our board has noticed what he has done at Killie, and if he is not a fan of them (I was not sure about that but read a couple of posts above which makes it clear he is not) then we should certainly be asking his agent if he would come to us.