Travel from Blackpool to taig semi

Hi bears really need your help here i am down Blackpool staying for the grand national weekend and my bus back doesnt leave until later which wont get me home in time for the game.

I have tried trains and flights with no luck. Even been in touch with blackpool supporters club but they have no bus going.

Does anyone have any recommendations for travel back up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Watp

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Hi bears really need your help here i am down Blackpool staying for the grand national weekend and my bus back doesnt leave until later which wont get me home in time for the game.

I have tried trains and flights with no luck. Even been in touch with blackpool supporters club but they have no bus going.

Does anyone have any recommendations for travel back up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Watp

Although it might not be appealing mate your options seem straight forward  - leave earlier.    

Travel the Saturday night - has to be options?

Good luck

Or punt me your ticket and bolster the betting kitty :tu:

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Thanks

Watp

Can you drive ?  Hire a car would be the best option and do it online as would be cheaper ?, or any bears driving past Blackpool for the game could help another bear out and swing by and pick you up   :UK:

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Thanks

Watp

My nephew and mates are down Blackpool from the Friday for grand national and said their bus is leaving early Sunday morning to be back for the game ( personally fuck that), will drop him a msg and try sort you something.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Surprised naeboady has volunteered to relieve you of your ticket in case you don't make it:tu::lol:

41 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Was just going to do just that!! :p:

2nd reply to OP.

Getting desperate now, I hate desperate me. :duh: