Peña

1 hour ago, Spectre said:

I thought the same but then when you think about it, if he has an attitude problem and Pedro as Rangers manager couldn't fix it, it's naive to think Pedro as Cruz Azul manager would do any better. 

Very true mate but murty obviously didn't fancy him either. If he comes back under a new manager I'm sure he will get a chance to prove himself so let's see but would rather we sold him and reinvested into the squad if possible 

We will see him again in Jan 19

from a Mexican web site

Caixinha considered that Peña fulfilled the profile he was looking for in his time at La Máquina, but the former Chivas player has only played two games as a title and 217 minutes at the Clausura 2018.

Although Carlos is one of the most questioned men, the helmsman announced that the player will continue for the 2018 Apertura. "He has a one-year loan and he will stay until the end, the next tournament will be defined if he continues or not."

Also found one that said Cruz Azul are paying his full wage of 20k per week

22 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

FFS. How much must this board have been fooled by Pedro and all his shite... £20k a week into that clownshoe's pocket? A million a year?

Deary me.

And he’s only going to make more in the rest of his career. If clubs in Mexico aren’t willing to take him, then he’s gonna end up somewhere in the Middle East where that wage will double easily.

He’s set for life based on past reputation alone.

19 hours ago, gersandy said:

It’s been a car crash. Looks like we’ll have to pay him off at the end of the season.

That was basically what I said when I found out we had loaned him out for a full fucking year. There was no chance he could fool a team he's a footballer for a full year. And if the rumours are true, we're paying the majority of his wages. 

So that's the whole of south America, probably the whole of Europe too that know he's a dud. 

If we want to make our money back on him, we're going to need to sell him to China, or Qatar or maybe there's some team on Mars who haven't heard of him...

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That was basically what I said when I found out we had loaned him out for a full fucking year. There was no chance he could fool a team he's a footballer for a full year. And if the rumours are true, we're paying the majority of his wages. 

So that's the whole of south America, probably the whole of Europe too that know he's a dud. 

If we want to make our money back on him, we're going to need to sell him to China, or Qatar or maybe there's some team on Mars who haven't heard of him...

He's went with his ex manager who brought him here so that's nonsense.

They're also paying all.of his wages so that's also nonsense.

23 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We waste so much money on shite.

Our “big signings” since the board got in have been MOH, Garner, Pena, Herrera & Cardoso. That’s a near 7 million pound outlay and what return have we had on them, not in terms of a return financially, but in terms of a return on the park. Absolutely nothing. 

We have limited funds in comparison to celtic but we seem to be set on pissing them away. It needs to stop.

Don't forget the wages spunked on the likes of Barton/Niko/Senderos etc.

It's disgraceful how much money they have squandered. Sickening actually,yet still the fans allow it.

2 hours ago, Sket said:

Don't forget the wages spunked on the likes of Barton/Niko/Senderos etc.

It's disgraceful how much money they have squandered. Sickening actually,yet still the fans allow it.

It took 140 you build the club we had before we got demoted. It while take a while until we can get close to THEM who can afford to spunk as much money as they want and not worry about it. We need to get ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING spot on to compete. And when the Mhanks see us getting close to them, they will just go out and blow £10-15m making sure we don't catch them. I hate to say it, but the most likely will win 10 in a row. That's why we need to beat them this weekend and again at the piggery cause until our team REALLY believe they can win the league, we will be playing second fiddle to them for a while barring a monumental fuck up by them of the likes never seen before. 

4 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He doesn't play in South America.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It took 140 you build the club we had before we got demoted. It while take a while until we can get close to THEM who can afford to spunk as much money as they want and not worry about it. We need to get ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING spot on to compete. And when the Mhanks see us getting close to them, they will just go out and blow £10-15m making sure we don't catch them. I hate to say it, but the most likely will win 10 in a row. That's why we need to beat them this weekend and again at the piggery cause until our team REALLY believe they can win the league, we will be playing second fiddle to them for a while barring a monumental fuck up by them of the likes never seen before. 

They will get 10,not because they have money but because we have a board who have neither a clue nor the ambition to stop them.