Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking shambles top to bottom, i think KAI mentioned earlier that this could be a watershed moment? I hope to fuck he is right.

Scunnered.

I'm hoping it's our moment like the taigs had 2 year ago.

Walked off at hampden embarrassed and went about appointing a decent manager and fixing the shite they had going on.

We really are in need of a no shite backs to the wall everybody hates us type manager to boot balls and make us hard to beat.

The galling thing is if we had a normal hone record this season we would be top. For all the shame of this season that gives me a small crumb of hope 

Whilst I don't agree with undermining a manager, those 2 are the only one one should in that team that have actually won anything here. If it isn't good enough then they are quite right to say it. We really deserve better than this fucking shambles 

At least it shows passion, and maybe they are right, two explosions on two shite managers.

It is only what we are all wanting to do, how they have went about it may not necessarily be wrong, how it has been leaked is.

"High ranking"?

27 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Its the hope that kills.

We were on the right track not that long ago. 

Wheels have come off and sinking fast.

It was obvious there was background shit going on affecting the performance.

Too many big personalities wanting personal glory. 

Rangers are bigger than them all.

Clear out top to bottom. 

We've not been on the right track for a long time. You're utterly delusional if you believe we have been anything other than an absolute shambles for a long long time now. 

Senior players always get frustrated when:

A. They are not first pick because they are past it but don’t realise this

B: Think they can do a better job than the manager

C: Want to make the problem somebody else's

at least they still care (I think)

9 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Whilst I don't agree with undermining a manager, those 2 are the only one one should in that team that have actually won anything here. If it isn't good enough then they are quite right to say it. We really deserve better than this fucking shambles 

Wallace hasn’t won anything of note with our club

11 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Miller has won real trophies with us, Wallace can boast lower league wins.

Btw Smith used to allow the players to kick fuck out of each other to sort disagreements. He'd walk out let them sort it then he'd go through them and that was it.

None of us will know exactly what's went on but I'd be booting doors and probably trying to get into the tarriers dressing room if that was me tbh 

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can't see at this stage how we can side with anyone

They are all as bad as one another .

It's the principle. They have crossed a line. They both have previous and Miller's an odious cunt in any case. Watch this wank sing like a canary to the press. It's what he does.

Sounds like it's got personal and out of hand, so as for anyone, if you don't like the job, just get to fuck.

Harmony is needed and LBH, this player shite has being going on since Warburton, as all the managers have been soft cunts and cunts like Miller see this this as weakness and constantly trying to undermine them. You take the money as a professional then you better fucking act like one and that performance on Sunday by everyone of those players was far from it. 

Murty is not the answer, but he is the Manager, so they got their just deserves. The workplace is not a democracy. There is no room for anarchy in any organisation. Tolerate it, then you're as well shutting up shop.

Order needs restored from top to bottom at Ibrox and we might just start to move forward.

55 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

The captain's arm band has been thrown about like a wet sock to anyone wanting it and even Alves had a bash. Maybe Miller and his crew think they are all captains but there should be only one and Wallace has never shown why he should have it apart from staying.

Too many captains sinking a broken ship here IMO

Wallace has been out injured for months; the rules state we have to name a captain for every game.

Where us the club statement on ANY of this? 

King was quick to  fire one out before this cluster fuck started. 

The silence is deafening. 

The info vacuum will create even more uncertainty and a vacuum that will be filled with negative speculation and misinformation. 

The boards horrific communications do make me wonder how professional they are as they seem poorly thought through and out of touch. 

The response to McInnes knocking them back was embarrassing and will only serve to put any other managers approached off. 

Changes need made at board level. 

Archived