Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

That's their trademark tbf, like Adidas with the three stripes or Puma with the shite logos that peel off.

True.

For the record I don't think that mock up is terrible. I was just answering the guy that said it looks generic. With a brand like that and they're trademark being such a prominent feature then it's difficult to make anything else.

Our strips were an afterthought when we had bigger manufacturers making the kits.  Normally, the big teams across Europe get the all the design time and we would be handed down a template.  Maybe, with a smaller kit manufacturer, more thought and time will be put in to our strips and we'll get something we really like.  Also, they money they're offering is very god and not far off what celtic are getting and they have regular European exposure.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Better with the red trim on the cuff swapped to same as the collar and a proper 70s style big crest without the stars.

image.jpg

You don't really see the two bands on the cuff if you do that. It disappears a bit to just become a red band, which I assume is why it's the other way round.

Archived