Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares, our Colours make any strip look good, all about the money if the clubs had the best offer from them its a no brainer. better to be with an supplier with a lower profile for whom we'l be a big deal than a mass market one who will see us as a just another club they supply and hopefully we'll get a proper strip designed for us rather than a template

We're limited as ashley has his fingers in so many manufacturers pies, think he still has a slice of Adidas and Umbro as well as Puma.

Rumour I've seen/read/heard its around £5m/year + share of profits.

If & it's a big if it's true I'd sat that' a great deal.

However this could all be a great PR story leaked to stop us talking about the other shit that's happened, or all based off a rumour from the fact someone noticed Hummel now follows the club Twitter account.

Don't really care about the manufacturer of strips along as they are decent quality, but holy shit these mock ups look like shite from the 90's. I hope to fuck they come up with something better than our photoshop amateurs 

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

What about the chevrons running down the side of the shirt under the armpit. They maybe look too busy and cluttered on the shoulders. Just a thought. But definitely a great 1st mock up.i like the red piping on the collar and sleeves, but it would be interesting to see it without any red aswell.

I’ll see if I can find one.

Im pissing about with loads of random things at the moment ? 

Not sure if I’m a fan of this one.

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Is it true it’s 15 million over 3 years?

only just home and it’s the first thing I’ve seen 

Worth it 100% if that’s the case and I’m assuming we would be their biggest client? 

Cunts acting like Puma kits and merch aren’t horrendous 

I actually thought last years / this years puma training kit was nice. 

Pity you can’t buy it in the shops.

Archived