Major investment?

kris1984

17 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

So next season we will be called RB Rangers,

Ibrox renamed the red bull arena

Gerard given 100 mil to build a champions league team , we win the treble, Europa league , another investment next season from trump himself and we win the champions league, World Cup and win the war on terrorism.

cant wait

Why aim low?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I need an oil Arab to buy us

Exactly what I have been thinking for long enough. How nice it would be if the son of some Zillionare went to University in Glasgow and fell in love The Rangers? 

Only fantasy to beat it on the football front would be winning that last Euromillions jackpot. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm not sure how this 20m or whatever gets invested pre next season for a start. I'm also less sure that King has any such plan.

But we'll see. We need something, especially if a rookie becomes our latest manager and is to stand any chance.

They may have a football fund like the one in the video

Just now, orange&blue92 said:

Can reading through the posts, is there investment coming? And if so how much potentially? 

Mark Guidi said on SSB there will be ‘major investment’ and statement should be soon. No idea if it’s true or how much. That’s the sum of it.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m going to guess our sales are yet again going to be in the region of 40k  

Was meaning just the last 2-3 days, where haverers have been converted & taken positive action.

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Ohhhh need to know more, I've got half a boner reading that and I want tae be all the way there 

Don’t even know if there’s any truth in it mate but I really really hope so lol 

27 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Mark Guidi said on SSB there will be ‘major investment’ and statement should be soon. No idea if it’s true or how much. That’s the sum of it.

Nice to hear mate hopefully some good news(apart from the next pope is dead,#if only)

Archived