Hurting

WCPRANGERS1

5 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

We will all be in the same boat and no wonder. In my whole time supporting Rangers I don't think I've ever felt as let down as I have in the past 2 games against that lot.

Usually I can sit and watch every minute of a game when I'm not there but today I couldn't and it made me feel sick. At HT I felt they could easily break the highest score in an OF match and if they wanted they probably could've.

Fuck when they beat us 6-2 that hurt but you knew we could easily turn them over next time, right now I that's far from the case.

The cunts from top to bottom have ripped the heart from our club and the hearts from plenty of us.

I will always love this club but by fuck its a slog.......

Good post mate and it's surely how most of us feel

I think the rot started after the Hivs Cup final . Since then we have went backwards on the pitch.

So many players that are still here sadly should have been punted after this game

Off the pitch . We never started once king and Murray bullshitted there way into the hot seats

Just now, ChrisMcb said:

We are all hurting but the tragic thing is that it’s become common conceding 4 or 5 against they beasts.  Honestly can’t wait for the day they’re put back in their place 

Part of the point tbh.

It was horrible losing to them previous but I'd always felt before we'd beat them next time, just now it just feels we'd get pumped all of the time.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Good post mate and it's surely how most of us feel

I think the rot started after the Hivs Cup final . Since then we have went backwards on the pitch.

So many players that are still here sadly should have been punted after this game

Off the pitch . We never started once king and Murray bullshitted there way into the hot seats

It's a shambles. We still have so much deadwood in our squad it will still take a few years to sort it. Rewarding g players after winning the Championship was a joke.

Our board are full of soundbites and fuck all else!

I wanted just one player to lay one on them. I’d have taken a red card just to see them understand that you may be on top now but mind your place.

When lustig was taunting Murphy I was going fucking looping. If Murphy had any fucking bottle he should have crippled him the next time he was near him.

But no, we wait to say well done n shake hands.

1 minute ago, ChrisMcb said:

We are all hurting but the tragic thing is that it’s become common conceding 4 or 5 against they beasts.  Honestly can’t wait for the day they’re put back in their place 

Imagine you are a young beggar of say 10/11/12

They probably think it's a guaranteed humping playing us every time they play us

We will never have get it as easy as the scum have in the last 2 OF games

Not in any of our lifetimes