Hurting

WCPRANGERS1

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I wanted just one player to lay one on them. I’d have taken a red card just to see them understand that you may be on top now but mind your place.

When lustig was taunting Murphy I was going fucking looping. If Murphy had any fucking bottle he should have crippled him the next time he was near him.

But no, we wait to say well done n shake hands.

That pisses me off mate. Aye were being gubbed but fucking level one of them, especially if you fucking support us!

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I wanted just one player to lay one on them. I’d have taken a red card just to see them understand that you may be on top now but mind your place.

When lustig was taunting Murphy I was going fucking looping. If Murphy had any fucking bottle he should have crippled him the next time he was near him.

the prick went off injured due to that tackle 

Totally scunnered after that game today. It's sickening seeing the lack of fight in our team. So many so called boyhood fans in our team and none of them even looked that bothered by what was happening today.

If I was losing 5-0 at the piggery and knew I was about to go down in history as one of the Rangers team that allowed them to win a title in an old firm game I'd lose the head. The sole aim after that 5th goal would be to get myself a straight red and make sure one of those bastards was carried off behind me :lol:

1 minute ago, ChrisMcb said:

Please don’t pour your heart out to me this isn’t confession 

I'm an atheist.

1 minute ago, scotty1976 said:

In fairness it’s someone who goes into another teams forum to act the Dick that needs to grow up. 

Good thing I'm on my team's forum then. I'm not the one acting the dick here.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Oh FFS. You're in the wrong forum

Nope.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not hurting or down.

Just angry and frustrated at the money we've wasted and continued wrong appointments despite all the fans on here (the smart ones at least) voicing the concerns time and time again and knowing we wouldn't get anywhere.

I did think we would win the Hampden game - stupidly. I thought they'd have been hurting after the Ibrox game and dying to prove a point and with it being Hampden and a one off game etc ... was totally wrong.

After that game I totally expected today. I expected that pumping. No surprise.

Yup it's anger here with me towards that shower on the park, dug out and boardroom ... it's went beyond hurt a long time ago.

Trust me there is defo anger in there but watching that lot hurts, it hurts that we don't have people in that jersey who care, it hurts and angers me that those off the pitch seem not to care.

The sad thing is we all expect it now , how can they come over as a team and clap us before the game with one or 2 Halliday Cummings roaring at us as though they’re hyped as fuck , get that response from the support then fucking roll over like that , I’ve never felt more depressed about the thought of a Rangers game as I do about killie next Saturday , can not be arsed

12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Sadly having a bit of bottle is something this current squad don't have. I went onto YouTube to show my missus K Thomson on Keane to show her the way we used to play by getting in about them early doors and get into their head let them know they are in for a torrid 90 minutes.

Two games nine conceded no goals scored and not a glove laid on them.

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Thank fuck none of them did. We're bad enough with 11 men never mind going down to 10.

At 1-0 we had a decent break and with the ball on the edge of their area Holt fucked it up. Brown then gave him a pat on the back with an obvious snide comment returned with a sort of grimace which just shows how far off the mark we are. Years ago one of our players would have reverberated his snide comment through a crunching tackle. We can't get close enough these days to tackle never mind send a message. These days we have no one commanding any sort of stature.

Last year when they done us at ibrox in the final old firm. I thought I'd never feel as bad as I did then. I hoped it would be a turning point. 

One year on we have completely hit rock bottom. Watching them easily smash us to take the title was sickening and painful. 

You can clearly see these players even the so called Rangers men don't give a shit. There too busy trying to pass blame around. 

After this season is over we need to clear out this sqaud. 

As a support we are best in the World, the players badly let us down today and should all be ashamed, useless Murty Manager or not, they just didn't turn up.

I thought Candeias was our best player today, loved his wee cheeky corner when getting pelted with coins by the bheggars.