Club Statement

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

With all due respect, the U20’s results and who they have beaten doesn’t matter a toss.  What is important is how many of our youngsters break through into the first team and establish themselves there.  

It shows they're improving which is only a good thing for the future. Some of these boys are playing well above their age range.

I'd rather see them beating teams with world class academy's in the likes of Bayern Munich than beating Clyde U20's 

4 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

With all due respect, the U20’s results and who they have beaten doesn’t matter a toss.  What is important is how many of our youngsters break through into the first team and establish themselves there.  

Well a team of U20’s getting pumped week in week out isn’t likely to get players into the first team is it. 

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

GRAEME MURTY has this morning been relieved of his duties as manager of Rangers

We threw the man under the bus as we could not find another manager but we appreciate that Jimmy and JJ will step forward and take over the reins for three pointless games for the end of the season.

Graeme will probably be thrown to the wolves and never allowed near any team in Rangers again but we are delighted to announce this move to take the heat off the board who have not had the courage to find a replacement at a suitable Primark price. Please be assured the board are working through a shortlist of under 20's coaches to take over the main squad as getting a proper manager would cost us cash we do not have at this time.

The club hopes to be in a position to bend the fans over and fuck them in the arse in the near future.

This. 100%

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Still no apology to the supporters, especially the 7,500 supporters that paid £49 a head to watch 11 wasters, 11 cowards, 11 shitebags, 11 spineless pieces of shite embarrass us and not for the first time this season?  The board can fuck off aswell.

We'd still have struggled with 44 of those cunts on the park.

1 minute ago, King_gazza said:

It shows they're improving which is only a good thing for the future. Some of these boys are playing well above their age range.

I'd rather see them beating teams with world class academy's in the likes of Bayern Munich than beating Clyde U20's 

I’d happily see the U20s gubbed ever week,  if I knew there was the next Barry Ferguson or Ian Durrant in their ranks.

Removing Murty from 1st team duties had to be done but the animosity towards a guy who stepped in, twice, in difficult circumstances is fucking atrocious.

Yes, he's fucked his first team role but the club pulled the guy out onto a "secondment" from his actual duties & it's only fair, imo, that he should be allowed the choice of wether to return there.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well a team of U20’s getting pumped week in week out isn’t likely to get players into the first team is it. 

Rather have U20s team comprising 10 donkeys and one outstanding player than a team of eleven journeyman who can get results at that level.

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

I’d happily see the U20s gubbed ever week,  if I knew there was the next Barry Ferguson or Ian Durrant in their ranks.

We've got some very promising players coming through our youth system at the moment, probably the best crop of players since the likes of Hutton, Ferguson etc.

So you'd rather us getting pumped every week & our players confidence getting an absolute shredding?

1 minute ago, Ace said:

Removing Murty from 1st team duties had to be done but the animosity towards a guy who stepped in, twice, in difficult circumstances is fucking atrocious.

Yes, he's fucked his first team role but the club pulled the guy out onto a "secondment" from his actual duties & it's only fair, imo, that he should be allowed the choice of wether to return there.

Who cares about being fair! Someone with his mentality should be kept as far away as possible from a bunch of boys who should be hoping to make a breakthrough into the first team soon.

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

A good manager takes the heat off his players when things go wrong.  “I only pick the team” comments show how much of a shitebag he is.  A manager that’s a shitebag and a team full of spineless bastards. 

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

Totally agree, although I think it would probably be best for him (and us) that he started afresh elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Who cares about being fair! Someone with his mentality should be kept as far away as possible from a bunch of boys who should be hoping to make a breakthrough into the first team soon.

He was instrumental in developing the strategy of proper games against high level opposition.

He has coached these "breakthrough" players  to the level where they are about to breakthrough so I'm not sure his mentality has affected them too badly.

1 minute ago, Ace said:

Listen granted he took over a mess after pedro

but he has had a terrible record since then And the team look the most unfit I have seen in a long time and that is under his watch 

he has no clue what to do before during and after games and I’ve never heard a Rangers manager mention them so much unless it’s to say we don’t care what they do but only ourselves 

It’s not the usual handshake out of Courtesy but long lingering hugs and over the top complements 

he’s a fucking Fenian fuck at heart

get him so far to fuck from our club and never darken our door again

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Rather have U20s team comprising 10 donkeys and one outstanding player than a team of eleven journeyman who can get results at that level.

That level???? 

What beating teams from all over Europe with 10 donkeys and 1 player, aye your right the level is piss poor, time to get back to knocking over the dross in Scotland. 

Just now, Ace said:

He was instrumental in developing the strategy of proper games against high level opposition.

He has coached these "breakthrough" players  to the level where they are about to breakthrough so I'm not sure his mentality has affected them too badly.

They have done far better since he left to go to the first team.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

A good manager takes the heat off his players when things go wrong.  “I only pick the team” comments show how much of a shitebag he is.  A manager that’s a shitebag and a team full of spineless bastards. 

There' no doubt he hasn't done his role st1st team level properly but that doesn't mean he didn't help thr u20s properly before or could again 

3 minutes ago, Ace said:

He stepped up, and that should be commended. He will probably decline the offer i would imagine, but offering the choice is the right thing to do. 

Just now, Goosetav said:

They have done far better since he left to go to the first team.

Under Murty the youths lost 6-1 to Leicester earlier in the season

Under Kirkwood they beat them 6-0 a couple of weeks ago

The same team, but what a difference having a manager with a fucking backbone has.

Can you imagine our future kids in the first team dressing room? Sitting crying after a defeat looking for a hug cause Murty said it was ok in the youths. 

He needs to have no part in any of our set up. Ironically for all the good coach stuff the kids have beaten or at least challenged just about every Euro opposition they’ve played since he’s been away

I do appreciate him taking the job when asked to try help us out but he has now proven to be not good enough. In my opinion he should not be allowed to return to u20's or any position where he interacts with our players. Imagine him teaching and coaching our youth...actually don't even want to think about it. 

Thanks Murty but think it's time to find another club. 

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Under Murty the youths lost 6-1 to Leicester earlier in the season

Under Kirkwood they beat them 6-0 a couple of weeks ago

The same team, but what a difference having a manager with a fucking backbone has.

That was all Murtys work they just needed time to gel. :mutley: