Club Statement

3 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

We've got some very promising players coming through our youth system at the moment, probably the best crop of players since the likes of Hutton, Ferguson etc.

So you'd rather us getting pumped every week & our players confidence getting an absolute shredding?

As I said before, I couldn’t give a damn about our U20s results, it isn’t important in the overall scheme of things.  Maybe the reason we are getting such good results against continental teams is that they don’t place a great deal of importance on results at that level either.

I’ll take your word about how promising our youngsters are at present time but until a few of them break through into the first team and establish themselves there, I will reserve judgement.

1 hour ago, Jasper Blues said:

Gents

Some of you need to read the statement again - Slowly.

Nowhere does it say GM is going back to ths 20s.

It says he will take some time to consider his options. Quite different.

Aye, another court case nae doubt.

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That level???? 

What beating teams from all over Europe with 10 donkeys and 1 player, aye your right the level is piss poor, time to get back to knocking over the dross in Scotland. 

Yes, U20s level.

It is a good thing that we play European teams but we shouldn’t get to hung up on results,  I’m sure the European teams we are playing don’t.  At that level and below, what is important is the quality and ability of the best 1 or 2 boys at each age level because if we are lucky that’s probably as many of them are going to graduate to first team level.

2 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

It's not even that. How are the youth players going to respect such a waster when he's given himself such a pussy whipped approach when getting the big job? What fucking sane manager is going to take his recommendation on? 

If you are a youth player you can't buy into anything he tells you.....at no point did he promote any youth player and give them a chance.

Really is an embarrassing situation we’re in at the moment appalling the way the managerial situation has been handled since Pedros sacking just shows how much professionalism at Boardroom level we’ve lost since Murray handed over the reigns don’t get me wrong this Board are far from perfect they’ve installed encouraging things behind the scenes but things like this should not be happening and this is unacceptable but where do we go from here ? We come together to get rid of the Rot within our club but who then comes to the fore ? Depressing state of affairs 

1 hour ago, Jasper Blues said:

Gents

Some of you need to read the statement again - Slowly.

Nowhere does it say GM is going back to ths 20s.

It says he will take some time to consider his options. Quite different.

He will take some time to consider his options, which include returning to his role at the Rangers Academy.

Think you need to read it back slowly..........

33 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

'Graeme has had to contend with difficult and challenging circumstances but conducted himself in a thoroughly professional manner'

Aye nothing says professional like having to withhold him from doing his media duties incase he starts to cry on live TV

I don't think it was to do with Murty in all honesty, if it was surely they'd put a player out regardless?

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

He will take some time to consider his options, which include returning to his role at the Rangers Academy.

I assume he had that written in his temporary contract . It would make sense that he wanted something as a fall back position rather than ‘I’ll step up then find myself out on my arse with nothing’

6 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Yes, U20s level.

It is a good thing that we play European teams but we shouldn’t get to hung up on results,  I’m sure the European teams we are playing don’t.  At that level and below, what is important is the quality and ability of the best 1 or 2 boys at each age level because if we are lucky that’s probably as many of them are going to graduate to first team level.

Your missing the whole point of what myself and others are trying to say. Anyway onward and upward, hopefully. 

Just now, Sparkle said:

I assume he had that written in his temporary contract . It would make sense that he wanted something as a fall back position rather than ‘I’ll step up then find myself out on my arse with nothing’

Its a ridiculous statement , if hes sacked he should be gone for good.

The guy was a shite youth coach as well.......

So another manager bites the dust and rightly so. But what about the fucking incompetent pricks that have given each of them the job get them to fuck out our club also.

We are being run by a bunch of chancers who don't give a fuck about us. And until we also get them to fuck away from the club this circus will carry on.

3 hours ago, billym27 said:

GRAEME MURTY has this morning been relieved of his duties as manager of Rangers.

Jimmy Nicholl and Jonatan Johansson will take charge of the team for the three remaining matches of the season.

Rangers are grateful to Graeme, who did not hesitate when asked last October to become interim manager after the departure of Pedro Caixinha and then, at the turn of the year, when he was offered the role as manager until the end of the season.

Graeme has had to contend with difficult and challenging circumstances but conducted himself in a thoroughly professional manner. He will take some time to consider his options, which include returning to his role at the Rangers Academy.

Jimmy Nicholl and Jonatan Johansson have already started preparing the team for the match against Kilmarnock on Saturday and they will be in place for the two remaining fixtures, against Aberdeen and Hibernian.

The club hopes to be in a position to comment further on the managerial situation in the near future.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-88/

Statements 

our speciality 

10 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

So another manager bites the dust and rightly so. But what about the fucking incompetent pricks that have given each of them the job get them to fuck out our club also.

We are being run by a bunch of chancers who don't give a fuck about us. And until we also get them to fuck away from the club this circus will carry on.

The board aren't fit for purpose.

But getting rid of them won't be easy. We can make things difficult enough to make them want to sell.

But there needs to be a buyer willing to take there shares and pay off the loans they have put in so far to completely get rid of them.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

The board aren't fit for purpose.

But getting rid of them won't be easy. We can make things difficult enough to make them want to sell.

But there needs to be a buyer willing to take there shares and pay off the loans they have put in so far to completely get rid of them.

I agree mate and that is the hard part. This is why the next manager appointment is so crucial we have to get it spot on this time. No more failures 

Or we really will be fucked even more so than we are now if that is possible.

48 minutes ago, Ace said:

Removing Murty from 1st team duties had to be done but the animosity towards a guy who stepped in, twice, in difficult circumstances is fucking atrocious.

Yes, he's fucked his first team role but the club pulled the guy out onto a "secondment" from his actual duties & it's only fair, imo, that he should be allowed the choice of wether to return there.

Highly unfair to Billy Kirkwood that stepped up and took  over the U20s when Murty took a new better position.  I don't see why he should be demoted after Murty didn't make a success out of his new role.  I think any of us would be pissed if that happened to us, especially if we were doing a good job, and there wasn't any reason to remove or demote you.

You can only blame murty for so much,I mean the job was too big for him from the start and he should’ve went sooner but I think murty would then think he would be letting the club,the fans and the players down.as for the players ,in my opinion no matter the ability of the manager you don’t cross the line and verbally abuse the guy there’s a lot of players who should really know better and think about there future at the club.

As for the board I for one wanted them in and to get rid of Ashley,but by fuck all I want to do is give them the biggest fuckin slappin of all time because they let this happen and the blame lies with them.

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't think it was to do with Murty in all honesty, if it was surely they'd put a player out regardless?

Fuck knows, Edgar said it was because the club felt they had a 'duty of care' to protect him although that could have been a smokescreen.