Cheers jimmy

4 hours ago, Zulu said:

Even if the the scum were to lie down that clueless bastard McInnes still couldnt beat them

This is totally spot-on. Even if they play a reserve line-up the pressure will be too much for McInnes (yet again). Small club mentality. 

Every time i hear black people mention slavery

:britney:

Ffs it was 300 years ago and nobody here now was around....and the ones who did do it are all dead.

Funnily enough you wont hear them bleating about the modern day slavery in some countries that still goes on.

23 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Not really, if we draw against Aberdeen and then beat Hibs and Aberdeen beat celtic then we won’t get second. 

Plus, a win and a draw will never ‘do’, we have to go and win both games. 

I meant in that order... 

4 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Ffs it was 300 years ago and nobody here now was around....and the ones who did do it are all dead.

Funnily enough you wont hear them bleating about the modern day slavery in some countries that still goes on.

What the actual fuck man :lol: 

4 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Ah ok, still need to win both though. Have to after the season we’ve had.

After the season we’ve had I couldn’t really care how we do it, just finish 2nd & get the bastarding thing over with! 

Pumping they fenian bastards to secure 2nd would be fucking brilliant though! 

7 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

I know things have taken a slight turn for the better mate but stay off the gear, it’s clearly no agreeing with you!

42 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

:confused:

6 hours ago, Guardian said:

We needed to win with the sheep and Hivs drawing. 

My big worry is the tims against the sheep at the end. Will they lie down if it costs us 2nd place? 

The game means nothing to them. 

They’ll be playing for cup final places & wanting to be part of completing the double treble - they may not be as up for it as they always manage against us, but I don’t see them letting the sheep have an easy ride.

8 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Anybody any idea what will happen with JN and JJ when the new man comes in? Seems a shame for JN in particular only just arrived at the club. 

Jimmy seems to think he’s away. His after match interview he said he’s standing in as a fan now ready to go at the end of the season or words to that effect

JJ is the one that should be ushered out from the 2 of them imo 

If I was Gerrard I’d be keeping JN on in a capacity maybe similar to a consulting capacity short term for maybe 6 months or so to help him fact find what’s went wrong this season and to prevent the same attitudes and mistakes creeping in again and for mistakes not to be repeated as I think JN will have seen plenty he didn’t like and could be a handy person to turn to in the very short term 

9 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Old Jimmy Nicholl changed the game with the mcrorrie and goss changes something his predecessor wouldn’t have done 

Decent guy who loves our club. Be great fir him to leave with a 100% managerial record. Bring on the sheep. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Jimmy seems to think he’s away. His after match interview he said he’s standing in as a fan now ready to go at the end of the season or words to that effect

JJ is the one that should be ushered out from the 2 of them imo 

If I was Gerrard I’d be keeping JN on in a capacity maybe similar to a consulting capacity short term for maybe 6 months or so to help him fact find what’s went wrong this season and to prevent the same attitudes and mistakes creeping in again and for mistakes not to be repeated as I think JN will have seen plenty he didn’t like and could be a handy person to turn to in the very short term 

I really don't think a guy who got Cowdenbeath relegated to Division 2 has that much to offer Steven Gerrard in a consulting capacity.