McGregor pulls out of Scotland friendlies

Virtuoso

8 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Must be getting his hole that night.

That's far more important than turning out for that shower of shite

Getting a fucking prostate exam is far more appealing than the thought of watching or indeed playing for the republic of scotland.

12 hours ago, DW1872 said:

Genuinely don't understand why any Rangers minded person would want to represent them, support them or have anything to do with them.

I used to but that was many many years ago. Nowadays I view the Scotland team with the same distaste as Eire. Fuck them, they are all Republican bastards.

7 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He's hardly played at all this season, doubt fatigue would be the issue. Perhaps a game against decent Central/South American sides would do well for him to get up to speed for the season start - probably doesn't fit the theme of this thread of course 

I thought he’d played every game this season?

Scotland is still a part of the UK The Queen is our Sovereign Lady, why anyone would want to surrender that to a minority voted for snp mob is beyond me, nothing like surrendering the high ground to our enemies seems to be in vogue for some.

The great Rangers captains who captained their country Scotland, our country, would be abhorred by such abject pointless surrender to republican agitators, as we should all be.  

1 hour ago, MK Dumfries said:

Pulls out of contracts, sacks off his country, Punts the team he supposedly loves, cheats on his wife, rapes people.... wow what a catch Rangers, thanks

Jock Stein was a big fan paedophiles. Fact.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Four more players - captain Steven Davis, Allan McGregor, Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness - have lodged objections to their transfer to a "newco" Rangers.

@Bronzy That quote again :lol: 

they didn't publicly slate the club though .the way naismith and Whittaker sat there with a look of being hard done to .

as I said earlier .had they stayed and been sold ,the club wouldn't have received a single penny ,

green green would have got any money gained out the club into one of his freinds pockets 

with all the anti board stuff going on recently most folk forget exactly how much a cunt green was .him and his buddies were in for a quick buck ,Maybe it's the lesser of 2 evils that shagger got a few quid rather than green .the money was never going to.enhance the club 

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I used to but that was many many years ago. Nowadays I view the Scotland team with the same distaste as Eire. Fuck them, they are all Republican bastards.

correct. the mhedia wank themselves into a frenzy when the teams full of tarriers .

Lewis fuckin Morgan signs for the taigs .gets in the squad without playing a game in the top league .

our players not playing in the top league a few years ago was the excuse given for not being included 

there is blatant discrimination of our players going on .the minute a player gets called up his potential value goes up .

the Scottish national side is part of the propaganda machine for the tarriers and the and SNP nationalist agenda 

they can fuck off 

58 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

they didn't publicly slate the club though .the way naismith and Whittaker sat there with a look of being hard done to .

as I said earlier .had they stayed and been sold ,the club wouldn't have received a single penny ,

green green would have got any money gained out the club into one of his freinds pockets 

with all the anti board stuff going on recently most folk forget exactly how much a cunt green was .him and his buddies were in for a quick buck ,Maybe it's the lesser of 2 evils that shagger got a few quid rather than green .the money was never going to.enhance the club 

We haven't won anything of note for 7 years

We can't keep hating everyone, that used to be connected with Rangers pre 2011

You would think signing a proven winner would soften most bears stance on this .

Our present goalkeepers are worse than shite . I'm certain Geegs will have us more organised at the back immediately

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We haven't won anything for 6 years

We can't keep hating everyone, that used to be connected with Rangers pre 2011

You would think signing a proven winner would soften most bears stance on this .

Our present goalkeepers are worse than shite . I'm certain Geegs will have us more organised at the back immediately

correct. he's probably the only pre 2012 player I would have back 

the rest aint good enough anymore 

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It's a bollocks excuse that's trotted out all the time.

When the rats walked away they had no idea what would subsequently happen with the transfer fee. Most of them were established internationals so would have got a decent move witb the club getting something even at fire sale prices but they were greedy cunts who wanted to negotiate a bigger personal slice of cake as a free agent.

Never forget. Never forgive.