Beggars Allocation Cut

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I mind under Eck we lost around 7 in a row and I.dont think we scored :lol:

I mind of that myself mate , get they cunts to fuck out our stadium right enough ????

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Course I went hence why I said wouldn't be returning. I have no interest in giving any club in this country my money after 2012 fuck them 

Ok

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

There's a bit of fuck you in this undoubtedly, but I really don't agree that this is sour grapes because of their current dominance. I think King and the board are finally getting the message that Scottish football is not interested in bridge building. King going for the SFA after their latest which hunt and cutting the taigs' allocation for me shows their finally starting to look after the club and the club alone.

Also going up to 47/48k full season ticket holders would be amazing.

And bear in mind how badly we treated when we go to the scumdome

Having been to over 170 of these now . I would quite gladly not go back there

I think I may have stated my many reasons over and over

And when we start winning again . It is  going to get a whole lot worse . Believe me

If the scum get less than a thousand tickets for Ibrox . It would still be 1000 too many rhodents

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

And bear in mind how badly we treated when we go to the scumdome

Having been to over 170 of these now . I would quite gladly not go back there

I think I may have stated my many reasons over and over

And when we start winning again . It is  going to get a whole lot worse . Believe me

If the scum get less than a thousand tickets for Ibrox . It would still be 1000 too many rhodents

100% 

As much as I've enjoyed seeing my son experience Rangers away days the past season , and hope we get to go to more next season , trips to the piggery wouldn't be missed by me . Each to their own , but I know that the whole policing experience that comes with a visit there is just something that shouldn't be acceptable to any support and it's not something that I'm prepared to subject myself to . Fully appreciate that some Bears will end up missing out , but given the amount of fans on the away ccs then that is always going to happen . 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Absolute disgraceful, they’ve just absolutely shat in our away support because they cunts are just gonnae do the same to us. 

For years these manky cunts have had an advantage over our team since they took the Rangers end away from us at their dump!

Savco have had an advantage at their midden then, when they come to Ibrox they get the advantage of the whole Broomloan away end.

And the fuckers also have the additional advantage by not giving us equal percentage of tickets. 

They want all of the away end in the Broomloan?

Fine, then give us all of the away end at Parkheid, and an equal percentage of seats.

So the only' absolute disgrace', Goat, is your selfishness!

You're thinking of your own arse on a seat at Parkheid and that this is more important than the massive advantage the current set up gives to them at Ibrox and the Gyrodome.

And don't give me the pish about this coming from those of us who don't go to away games, I've been going to away games at Parkheid since 1955.

Fuckin' Yes! Ye!s Yes! Yes!!!!!

It's the beginning of the end of their recent domination.

BRILLIANT!

50k season tickets sold and if the club use that money correctly it could bankroll us to #55. 

Forget Follow With Pride and this bridge building patter, we need to look after our own which are the hard-core loyal who turn up at Ibrox every other week. 

I can completely see the away support argument, but the fact of the matter is that our fans have been getting shafted for years, it's about time we started fighting back. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So why did Hearts Aberdeen and Hibs all cut our allocation??

Fuck the rest of Scottish football they treated us with th contempt once to often, time to get the cunts put in their place. 

totally agree i know fans want to support the team but i would never give my money to any of these clubs after the way we were treated

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Delighted. They will do the exact same back to us. But who wants to pay £50+ to sit in their shitehole wondering if it's going to collapse...

Yes you know they will .Even with less bears going . They will still have the 3600 gestapo outside facing the bears up mind

11 minutes ago, ben51 said:

The fans just need to make sure we keep renewing our STs. 

To be fair going by the last 5 years there is absolutely no reason to believe we won't. 

A great effort by us, which is the main headline here. The other news is just a by-product. 

That's my worry as well. Obviously I'm delighted because I'll not need to suffer heart palpitations climbing the stairs to club deck and hopefully the wee man will get his ticket upgraded to include the celtic games but it will be fruitless if we can't sell out the whole ST allocation year in and year out.

I'm not worried about the atmosphere because I still thinkitll be electric, just look at the game against hibs a couple of years ago. That atmosphere was far better then any of the most recent OF games.

It is a shame about the cut allocation that other clubs will no doubt enforce but our club does not benefit from this, only the away clubs do and let's face it they deserve nothing from us. They tried to kill us and some of them are trying still.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/season-tickets-a-thank-you/

This means all visiting fans will now be situated in the corner between the Broomloan and Sandy Jardine Stands.

We believe that this is the best possible outcome after considering the unprecedented levels of support from Rangers fans.

Together we are Rangers.

:rangers: 

Taigs shoulda been in there years ago , same as every other  teams support  

4 minutes ago, terminator said:

For years these manky cunts have had an advantage over our team since they took the Rangers end away from us at their dump!

Savco have had an advantage at their midden then, when they come to Ibrox they get the advantage of the whole Broomloan away end.

And the fuckers also have the additional advantage by not giving us equal percentage of tickets. 

They want all of the away end in the Broomloan?

Fine, then give us all of the away end at Parkheid, and an equal percentage of seats.

So the only' absolute disgrace', Goat, is your selfishness!

You're thinking of your own arse on a seat at Parkheid and that this is more important than the massive advantage the current set up gives to them at Ibrox and the Gyrodome.

And don't give me the pish about this coming from those of us who don't go to away games, I've been going to away games at Parkheid since 1955.

Fuckin' Yes! Ye!s Yes! Yes!!!!!

It's the beginning of the end of their domination.

BRILLIANT!

Good post standing up to the Goat man .

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

50k season tickets sold and if the club use that money correctly it could bankroll us to #55. 

Forget Follow With Pride and this bridge building patter, we need to look after our own which are the hard-core loyal who turn up at Ibrox every other week. 

I can completely see the away support argument, but the fact of the matter is that our fans have been getting shafted for years, it's about time we started fighting back. 

There is an argument that if we started well and were selling out every week that this will actually lose us money. The club receives less per game on a season ticket than it does from selling a match day ticket. Especiallly when the price is inflated for the game against them.

Archived