Beggars Allocation Cut

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That's my worry as well. Obviously I'm delighted because I'll not need to suffer heart palpitations climbing the stairs to club deck and hopefully the wee man will get his ticket upgraded to include the celtic games but it will be fruitless if we can't sell out the whole ST allocation year in and year out.

I'm not worried about the atmosphere because I still thinkitll be electric, just look at the game against hibs a couple of years ago. That atmosphere was far better then any of the most recent OF games.

It is a shame about the cut allocation that other clubs will no doubt enforce but our club does not benefit from this, only the away clubs do and let's face it they deserve nothing from us. They tried to kill us and some of them are trying still.

other clubs dont seem to be too worried re atmosphere, neither should we.

7 minutes ago, terminator said:

For years these manky cunts have had an advantage over our team since they took the Rangers end away from us at their dump!

Savco have had an advantage at their midden then, when they come to Ibrox they get the advantage of the whole Broomloan away end.

And the fuckers also have the additional advantage by not giving us equal percentage of tickets. 

They want all of the away end in the Broomloan?

Fine, then give us all of the away end at Parkheid, and an equal percentage of seats.

So the only' absolute disgrace', Goat, is your selfishness!

You're thinking of your own arse on a seat at Parkheid and that this is more important than the massive advantage the current set up gives to them at Ibrox and the Gyrodome.

And don't give me the pish about this coming from those of us who don't go to away games, I've been going to away games at Parkheid since 1955.

Fuckin' Yes! Ye!s Yes! Yes!!!!!

It's the beginning of the end of their recent domination.

BRILLIANT!

I genuinely don't think they have an advantage at all.

Same as we don't against Hibs, Hearts, St Johnstone and the like

Remember the auld Rangers end at Parkhead, fucking amazing, had many great days in there,and many not so great, personally I wouldn't have cut their allocation, sounds good the now ,when they keep beating us,remember them sitting silent when we pumped them?

If it benefits Bears then great, but they'll cut our allocation, and a great day out for Bears.

7 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/season-tickets-a-thank-you/

This means all visiting fans will now be situated in the corner between the Broomloan and Sandy Jardine Stands.

We believe that this is the best possible outcome after considering the unprecedented levels of support from Rangers fans.

Together we are Rangers.

:rangers: 

Taigs shoulda been in there years ago , same as every other  teams support  

I think the gaffer wrote that himself. I wish the season started the morra 

Ive had a think about it now and I’m for it. 

I checked sheep attendance and it was nearly 5k less than their capacity at the last game. 

I think the away allocation at hearts, hibs and sheep will be cut this season to 1000 and the sheep will stay the same. 

I then think they’ll realise the money their losing out on with these games and the usual will be restored the season after next, I think it’s a guarantee especially if we win the league. 

Which means I’m quite happy to take my chances for the tarrier game, fuck it. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

what was our original allocation and what have they cut it too?

no idea really ....just saw on twitter that they have reciprocated...apparantly they will give us the same percentage as we give them...could work out ok,might not...but we will soon find out 

maybes better if we keep all our ground and they do the same...an allocation war has now certainly started 

The reduction only really affects scum fc. Every other club gets the corner at ibrox. Why should we give them anymore special treatment. A club who have lead a relentless campaign to hurt and damage us. 

Other clubs might follow suit and reduce away allocation. Let them as it only hurts them more than us. These same clubs who didn't need us in 2012, but then starting fighting when we came back up for 2 x home games vs us.

This is a long overdue statement that we will no longer tolerate the attempts to discredit and damage our club.

14 minutes ago, terminator said:

For years these manky cunts have had an advantage over our team since they took the Rangers end away from us at their dump!

Savco have had an advantage at their midden then, when they come to Ibrox they get the advantage of the whole Broomloan away end.

And the fuckers also have the additional advantage by not giving us equal percentage of tickets. 

They want all of the away end in the Broomloan?

Fine, then give us all of the away end at Parkheid, and an equal percentage of seats.

So the only' absolute disgrace', Goat, is your selfishness!

You're thinking of your own arse on a seat at Parkheid and that this is more important than the massive advantage the current set up gives to them at Ibrox and the Gyrodome.

And don't give me the pish about this coming from those of us who don't go to away games, I've been going to away games at Parkheid since 1955.

Fuckin' Yes! Ye!s Yes! Yes!!!!!

It's the beginning of the end of their recent domination.

BRILLIANT!

Pish , if we’re a better team than them could give them the full of ibrox we’d still tow them , we’ve won 54 titles with them behind the goal 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Ive had a think about it now and I’m for it. 

I checked sheep attendance and it was nearly 5k less than their capacity at the last game. 

I think the away allocation at hearts, hibs and sheep will be cut this season to 1000 and the sheep will stay the same. 

I then think they’ll realise the money their losing out on with these games and the usual will be restored the season after next, I think it’s a guarantee especially if we win the league. 

Which means I’m quite happy to take my chances for the tarrier game, fuck it. 

Agree. They'll make a point of cutting it this season but greed and common sense will slowly but surely prevail.

7 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Remember the auld Rangers end at Parkhead, fucking amazing, had many great days in there,and many not so great, personally I wouldn't have cut their allocation, sounds good the now ,when they keep beating us,remember them sitting silent when we pumped them?

If it benefits Bears then great, but they'll cut our allocation, and a great day out for Bears.

100 %....when we are winning there is nothing better...now we are losing we cant handle it...IMO 

5 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

no idea really ....just saw on twitter that they have reciprocated...apparantly they will give us the same percentage as we give them...could work out ok,might not...but we will soon find out 

maybes better if we keep all our ground and they do the same...an allocation war has now certainly started 

i blame Hibs

Archived