Season ticket list swelled....

Billy1984

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

People? Creatures perhaps, but people, no. People do not conduct themselves as they do. 

I think we have to call them people unfortunately, even if they are a strange breed of people, but get where you are coming from. :mutley:

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Sitting in his garngad shithole worryin about palestine and eire and obsessing about The Rangers? They dhurty bheasts have got a lot to answer for, do you think they talk politics and Rangers when they are pumping them! !

Whilst not the most popular of responses I suppose, I almost feel sorry for this guy as the Country he love's slowly but surely drags itself into the 21st century.

21 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Whilst not the most popular of responses I suppose, I almost feel sorry for this guy as the Country he love's slowly but surely drags itself into the 21st century.

The cuntry, note no capital C and doctored to suit ?he loves has only been dragged into the 21st century because mugs like us have paid for it, they didn't have decent roads until they joined the eu/common market, I feel sorry for us and our children having to share the same vote as retarded scum like this !

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

what a strange existence

sitting in the house greeting about palestine and foreigners having abortions and cheering yourself up by filling out an application form on your rivals website :lol:

Some of them are really "special" and in serious need of some kind of therapy although that would like;y be futile.

3 hours ago, CooperSF said:

On the subject of ST’s - when does the first payment get taken? I had the feeling it was today but nothing has been taken from my account.

What option did you take?

I took the 4 months with Rangers. First payment came out immediately,next 3 are last day or thereabouts in June/July/August.

Find it strange that scum fans have some sort of aggreivance for the palistien people. I challange any one of them to walk about there wearing there scum tops and we would see just how much solidarity they have, would be lifted and dressed in a bright orange jump suit within hours but of course as the suits are orange that would some how be our fault when they become some fuckin dark web horror video......utter arseholes, if your looking for a noble cause why dont you stop the priests messing with the kids!

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Your money is welcome ya we cunt , but some cunt will batter your cunt in before you even get to the turnstyle

He won't actually buy one mate, he'll be doing this thinking he's stopping someone in our support getting on the list

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He won't actually buy one mate, he'll be doing this thinking he's stopping someone in our support getting on the list

I would charge £20 to go on the waiting list as soon stop cunts like him who need to act their age not their dick size.    Cunts like that need medical help 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I would charge £20 to go on the waiting list as soon stop cunts like him who need to act their age not their dick size.    Cunts like that need medical help 

Aye, that’d be fair enough if the waiting list meant anything mate. The waiting list just gets you an email to say they’re going on public sale 

Can't wait to feel their pain once we start putting all the Diddy clubs in their places then get our first league win since our demise against them. And give the dirty tarrier pope loving pedos something to think about for a change.it will be back to battering their wife's wrecking pubs and fighting amongst themselves with normal service resumed  for the fucking scum. He who laughs last laughs the longest and after the time we all have endured over these last lot of years the victories will be so so fucking sweet. As the new gaffer says let's go and let's go to.war with all the Rangers haters it's pay back time.