McCoist as a pundit...

MisterC

Just now, plumbGER said:

Doesn't take away from the fact he stood by us.

Never said it did, however as I said before those were the actions that probably done us more harm than many of our haters.  And I dont buy all the shit that he didnt know what was happening the way others portray. 

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Never said it did, however as I said before those were the actions that probably done us more harm than many of our haters.  And I dont buy all the shit that he didnt know what was happening the way others portray. 

Wallace is lauded for sticking by us, just because Ally failed doesn't mean he shouldn't be lauded aswell.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Wallace is lauded for sticking by us, just because Ally failed doesn't kean he shouldn't be lauded aswell.

Not sure if you're being serious but Wallace never took nearly a full years wages off us for doing his garden

Just now, plumbGER said:

Wallace is lauded for sticking by us, just because Ally failed doesn't kean he shouldn't be lauded aswell.

Agree to am extent, as as I said previously im not judging mccoist as a player as that cant be disputed but everything from 2012 onwards can and will be.  Regards wallace I think the praise he gets is way ott.  Bang average player whose only real commitment was taking a massive wage in the lower leagues as no one else in scotland could or would match what he was on with us.  

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

You could argue mccoist done nore damage to us than the real enemies but that aside I get what your saying.

Respect everything mccoist done for us as a player and always will.  No one can ever take away his achievements on the playing side.  Its just a shame the way things worked out from 2012 onwards.  Do I hate him? Of course not it just leaves a bitter taste with everything that happened.  Barry ferguson is the one I dont get the hatred towards tho, well apart from being a bit of a dick in thwe press etc.

Good post

McCoist may have done more damage on the surface  . However our enemies are streaks ahead of any of the major stuff that has happened to us these last 6 years .

Thankfully it appears , we are addressing these issues

I'm not a fan of any of the Fergusons . It would be stretching it though , if I used the word hate for any of our past hero's

18 hours ago, MisterC said:

Great to hear Super Ally doing the co commentary on the game tonight. Have to say he's the only one so far who has talked sense and not made an arse of himself unlike lawrenson for example. Always great to hear from this Rangers legend. Shame he wasn't the best of managers but I'm sure with time will come forgiveness.... 

how the fuck did you get to become a moderator  you are a disgrace to this site

6 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

He stood by us. He's Rangers through and through man and boy. He's our top scorer.

He likes a pound note.

It's that simple.

Pretty much add in he’s not a great manager and if he was scouting players he’s not up to that either. Nice number though paid by ITV to co commentate on WC games and co present WC shows on TalkSport.  So no expense to him watches the WC live and gets a good wedge.  Sounds like Ally!

Those who can really play - do.   And he did.  Those who can talk a lot - do.  And he does.  Those who can manage well - do.   He didn't.   Pity really as if he could have done as well at managing Rangers as he did playing for Rangers or talking about football stuff on TV then our last few years might have been very much better.    

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Those who can really play - do.   And he did.  Those who can talk a lot - do.  And he does.  Those who can manage well - do.   He didn't.   Pity really as if he could have done as well at managing Rangers as he did playing for Rangers or talking about football stuff on TV then our last few years might have been very much better.    

All our issues have began in the boardroom and that's not changed. 

21 hours ago, MisterC said:

Great to hear Super Ally doing the co commentary on the game tonight. Have to say he's the only one so far who has talked sense and not made an arse of himself unlike lawrenson for example. Always great to hear from this Rangers legend. Shame he wasn't the best of managers but I'm sure with time will come forgiveness.... 

What was wrong was the site too happy for your liking? Too many people actually agreeing for a wee change? You must have known how this thread was going to go. Ally is always a taboo subject bit this isn't even Rangers related so shouldn't be in the Bears Den. 

“You can sit there and make your short passes and continue to feel sorry for yourself or just do something different, just go long for ten minutes. Go direct. Tell lewandoswki to go up the park and hit him with diagonals and try to get people around him”

Amazing tactical insight there from McCoist :lol:

46 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

“You can sit there and make your short passes and continue to feel sorry for yourself or just do something different, just go long for ten minutes. Go direct. Tell lewandoswki to go up the park and hit him with diagonals and try to get people around him”

Amazing tactical insight there from McCoist :lol:

Tbf he was actually correct for once.  Common sense tells you if plan a doesnt work the you try plan b not try to do plan a better

On 17/06/2018 at 13:51, rabc10000 said:

Fans turning up to support the team was a real blow