Seats

lewisrfc93

1 hour ago, lewisrfc93 said:

I sit up the broomloan rear with my daughter and younger brother and the past few games our seats have been covered in bird shit. Last night I noticed the majority of seats around ours where also covered. Anyone else sick of this? Paid 300 odd quid to sit on a shit covered seat is a disgrace. Made a complaint today so they better get it sorted.

Surely the seats should be cleaned as regular housekeeping procedures? 

If you think that's bad you should try sitting in the outdoor seated area of Nando's at the St.Enoch's centre.  

I carry a few wet wipes with me, when going to the games as I always give my seat a wipe before sitting on it.

a few years ago there was bird suit on my seat, and I wiped it clean with the wet wipes. I left the used wipes under my chair when I left, and they were still there at the next game. I put them in a bag, and put them in a bin on my way out, which is what I should have done in the first place. ???  ???

Don't know why they don't instal a few of those flying eagle type kites that are attached to the roof.

Seen them on some college buildings, looks real as it moves in the air pretty well and I never see any birds near it.

See for what you pay for, the ‘match experience’ is a fucking disgrace. 

I get the the football side needs focus and finance, but I don’t think the club could give a fuck about the supporters once we’ve stumped up the cash. 

7 hours ago, Camshy said:

Don't know why they don't instal a few of those flying eagle type kites that are attached to the roof.

Seen them on some college buildings, looks real as it moves in the air pretty well and I never see any birds near it.

Paint a picture of a cat on your seat. Sorted.

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

See for what you pay for, the ‘match experience’ is a fucking disgrace. 

I get the the football side needs focus and finance, but I don’t think the club could give a fuck about the supporters once we’ve stumped up the cash. 

What do you want? A foot massage upon arrival and a blowjob at half-time?

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

It’s ended me mate, honestly.

Home tonight. Choking for a ride and a KFC :lol:

Hope you took loads of pretty pictures for the OT. 

Always wanted to take a trip over for the 12th,different ball game altogether over there. 

My old man went over in the 70s and still goes on about it :lol:

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hope you took loads of pretty pictures for the OT. 

Always wanted to take a trip over for the 12th,different ball game altogether over there. 

My old man went over in the 70s and still goes on about it :lol:

If I posted some of these pics, doors would be going in the morra morning in Scotland and Ulster :lol:

Do it, mate. Different gravy.