***The Official Osijek v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smile said:

I know Ejaria lost the ball in the middle just before the break but other than that he's had a very good game. 

I didn't see much in him in his first game, but he looks fast, and good with the ball at his feet.  Kent and him could form a great partnership.

Just now, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

You can see the confidence Shagger gives to the guys in front of him. Something Wes never seemed to manage.

I do feel happier with Shagger back in goals. 

Not to mention a better central defence. I can see Shagger and Goldson argue at times this season like Gough and Goram used to do.

Apart from some bad first touches, we look solid in defense so far. Midfield needs to move the ball faster, and wingers need to be more active. We've been given plenty of space for attacks, especially on the wings, we need to use it. Overall good performance and great result. 

Off topic but fair play to the sheep beating Burnley. Was a penalty though and it definitely won't last another 135 minutes. 

Good to see Hibs getting skelped at home and already facing elimination with 2 away goals conceded

Kent has been in acres at space at times and we're too slow to get the ball to him out wide. Need to exploit that in the second half but I'll be surprised if he gets the full 90. Maybe replace him with Middleton at some point. 

Brilliant set piece can’t remember the last time we scored from a corner. 

Not comminding our box at all. Very worrying we have just bought two new centre half’s.

coulibally looks pretty rusty to me and defo needs match practice. 

Kent looks direct and like why I have seen as a direct attack. 

Brilliant to get the away goal I can see ya scoring again we just need to keep it tighter at the back 

fucking get stuck in Rangers !!

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Good call. He will protect Tav more than Murphy. 

Absolutely - a partnership that works so well because Tav's instincts are attacking and, for a capable winger, Candeias has one of the best "track back and help" workrates I've seen in a Rangers shirt for years. 

Archived