Fanzone cancelled.

Escobar

38 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Can somecunt ban that @Bluepeter9 helmet.he doesn’t even think just constantly disagree with the majority 

its trolling plain and simple adds nothing to any discussion but friction 

Ban all the yessers on the site. Fortunately there aren't many.

2 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Can somecunt ban that @Bluepeter9 helmet.he doesn’t even think just constantly disagree with the majority 

its trolling plain and simple adds nothing to any discussion but friction 

Disagree with the majority - silence him. Fascism 101

16 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

cllr-john-kane-rangers-andy-halliday-chi   Will someone be making a phone call to Dornan asap 

That picture makes me want to vomit as much now as i did when I first seen it - engage with fenians who want us dead and try to hinder us in every little thing we do?

all part of the bridge building for nonces like Robertson pictured 

How many football parks (including school pitches) have been done away with in the last 15 years to build cheap houses on? Makes it more unbelievable that they can object to this when we were to use it only on match days for a better match day experience. Corrupt to the core. 

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That picture makes me want to vomit as much now as i did when I first seen it - engage with fenians who want us dead and try to hinder us in every little thing we do?

all part of the bridge building for nonces like Robertson pictured 

Spot on , I just had a quick read of the good that Rangers Community Programme has done ,also the monetary benefit to the community ,it's staggering the things that have been done ,n that so n so is complaining about the use of a pitch for a few hours ,ffs if any kids were (n it's a big if , ) scheduled to be playing on the pitch , we'd be doing their joints a favour ,cause the surface there is attrocious 

https://Rangers.co.uk/club/community/Rangers-in-the-community/

16 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Spot on , I just had a quick read of the good that Rangers Community Programme has done ,also the monetary benefit to the community ,it's staggering the things that have been done ,n that so n so is complaining about the use of a pitch for a few hours ,ffs if any kids were (n it's a big if , ) scheduled to be playing on the pitch , we'd be doing their joints a favour ,cause the surface there is attrocious 

https://Rangers.co.uk/club/community/Rangers-in-the-community/

Should withdraw our community programme immediately on the back of this - fenians have reaped the benefits from us way too long 

This may have been mentioned already but has anybody ever witnessed kids playing here when we are at home? The teams rightly avoid it due to the traffic issues they would have at those times. I walk past it every game and 80% of the time it’s not being used and the other 20% it’s fat middle aged blokes attempting to play football. Ridiculous decision.

On 27/07/2018 at 18:48, K.A.I said:

They’ve got one - it got approved same time as ours and they later revoke ours 

Scotland is a fenian shitehole I hate the place with a passion 

Same mate. Hate every cunt that isnae one of us.

Police, councils, politicians, courts, media, howlin bastards the lot of them.

14 hours ago, Goosetav said:

“My concern is that these matches are controlled by the likes of Sky Sports. If you look at the football schedules the pitch would never be available for kids football ever again."

Is at 3 on a Saturday on 12 on a Sundayt's still going to be 1 game every fortnight, what difference to kids playi9ng does it make if it'?

The club could do a trade off and offer to put a bus on and let the kids have a game at our training centre once a fortnight for use of their facilities. It may even encourage them to want to play for Rangers in the future.

1 hour ago, robertkay said:

Minutes should be available publicly mate 

Meetings are held on every third Wednesday of the month.
Meeting are open to the public and everyone is welcome to join us.

Next meeting is the 15th August at 7pm
Clyde Community Hall, 41 Whitefield Road, G41 2YB.

http://ibroxcessnockcc.weebly.com/meeting-information.html

The minutes are published here http://ibroxcessnockcc.weebly.com/minutes and are approved at the next meeting on 15th August.

Lets cut the bullshit after 8 pages.  I cannot abide @Bluepeter9 and his pishy comments so he can fuck off.  lets look at this as fans of Rangers

Tarmac that shitey bit of land outside edmiston house so the kids dont face having broken ankles while playing a game of 5s. While we are at it have the Rangers staff look a bit happier at being there and fuck the local council by doing it all on our land.

Do we need the ibrox complex.....No

Is the fan zone at the moment a disgrace......Yes

Lets do something about it as a club instead of trying to move it across the road to a council pitch who will make a fair skelp off us in fees for giring it out for a couple of hours every other week.  Im as staunch as the next cunt but i have said it before, our "fan zone" is a fucking mess and the club should be squaring it up