Is Europa 2nd leg on TV?

beararse

2 minutes ago, DrFunke said:

Premier Sports mate. £9.99

Baws, I cancelled my subscription end of last season having watched fuck all on it since last years Europa qualification debacle. Probably cost me £90 in total.

Will try my VPN and Rangers TV  if they show it but away on holiday so not sure how successful that’ll be given my shitty signal.

Might have to settle for radio commentary.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

image.png.c0d5626fca726d6ebf0d2d00158dcd3e.png

Thursday 2nd August 2018

Rangers v NK Osijek

UEFA Europa League Second Qualifying Round 2nd Leg 19:45  Premier 1

Exactly what I came in to post. Everyone should have this site on hand whenever they have these questions

1 minute ago, DaleFo8 said:

Exactly what I came in to post. Everyone should have this site on hand whenever they have these questions

I’m being a fud....

forgot im a member of RangersTele on Facebook.

Should hopefully pick it up on that.

8 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

They're showing the Rangers game.

On Virgin it says it is showing the Hibs game, Match thread says it's us so not sure WTF is going on, if it's on premier sports then should get it for nothing.

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

On Virgin it says it is showing the Hibs game, Match thread says it's us so not sure WTF is going on, if it's on premier sports then should get it for nothing.

I think the freebie Premier sports is channel 551, that's showing Hivs game. I think, not sure, that Premier 1 isn't a free channel and will cost to show the game.

Hivs game is definitely showing for same time as ours.

Deffo us on Premier 1 and Junkies on Premier 2

Virgin customers have Premier 1 now and are getting 2 added tomorrow, both free for 2 months. So if you have Virgin, you will get the game FOC

If I didn't have Virgin already, no way would I pay 9.99 to the cunts, as said I would use RTV or get a stream from the good bears on here.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Baws, I cancelled my subscription end of last season having watched fuck all on it since last years Europa qualification debacle. Probably cost me £90 in total.

Will try my VPN and Rangers TV  if they show it but away on holiday so not sure how successful that’ll be given my shitty signal.

Might have to settle for radio commentary.

If you have Virgin Media you get it for free I think.

Get into Central Station just a few minutes into the match and am booked in a hotel in the west end for a wedding on Saturday. Any help with somewhere round there that will have the game? No bother Sunday I will get down to Partick but as I am pushed time wise anywhere around Byres Rd/Great Western Road any help appreciated.