Windass

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The fact of the matter is this horrible wee cretin should never have played for us again when he shh’d our support at Thistle. 

Why? Give the boy abuse then get offended because he puts his finger to his mouth after scoring for us? :lol: 

easily offended loyal 

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Still can't believe he opted to shoot instead of squaring it to Arfield . 

I can . He has showed losing mentality in all the time he has been here 

There is always a fall guy and this one deserves his status .

If he didn't infuriate you as a Rangers supporter today . Then i would worry about what success you want Rangers to achieve .

If SG keeps him in the team . We will win some winnable and expected games . Then when it comes up to crunch time . He resorts to being the fucking loser that he is 

He will ultimately cost us big game wins and more crucially . We will start to blame SG for picking the shite 

Just now, King Jela said:

Never saw that but those saying he was the worst player on the park are just flat out wrong. Bad decision no to square it too Arfield but he put in a good shift for the team, like the rest of them. He's still the whipping boy from last season. Murphy's just pish though. 

I don’t think he was the worst player on the park and to be fair to him he did put in more of a shift than he normally does.

At one point he pressed their back line and was screaming at the midfield to step up behind him. 

Unpopular opinion here but I would keep him as a squad player. 

Never a player that hat should be playing against top 3/4 sides or in europe but handy for giving one or two others a rest against the lower teams

6 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

He's no a team player, it's all about him but without the talent to back it up. 

I'm fed up defending him, seems to want all the adulation for himself.

It's indicative of this Facebook, Twitter generation we live in, everything is done for likes these days.

5 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Still don't understand why he was in the first eleven today he hasn't been in the team last few games 

He missed the Wigan game with injury.

Came on as a sub the last game.

We have a squad that the manager wants to use. Different players for different types of games.

Fed up hearing absolute shite about both him and Morelos running themselves into the ground.

We need quality. We need goals, not fucking runners. They are supoosed to be strikers ffs and not a fucking brain cell between them. They have the positional sense of schoolboys and when easir burying the ball in the back of the net, they choke.

Both will cost us dearly, if we persist with them and it is no coincidence that the the third of the trio of our very obvious weaknesses was Tav..

All three not good enough. Not what we need.

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Never saw that but those saying he was the worst player on the park are just flat out wrong. Bad decision no to square it too Arfield but he put in a good shift for the team, like the rest of them. He's still the whipping boy from last season. Murphy's just pish though. 

Yup. I hate the guy but think he run his socks off today and gave us a good out ball at times. Got wide and central when we needed him

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

to be in a title challenging team yes he is a poor player.  as i said just my opinion on him

Windass has good technique and energy.

He's obviously not a poor player.

I'm hoping Stevie G will get the best out of him as he certainly has talent.

But I'd be happy if we punted him for a couple of million.

Why not support him while he's here and see if he can improve?

He's definitely got something given the goals he's scored last season but he's also to an extent a product of the last three hopeless managers who have consistently played him out wide when he clearly can't play there.

So maybe if he's played in a more central position even just off the bench Gerrard can get him to make a contribution this season.