Let's get Andy Walker removed from our games

eejay the dj

14 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I was just about to post that. He was beelin that the sheep hadn't "laid a finger" and was practically begging them to get "one chance" ....

What was disgraceful was him and Crocker laughing at the "nice one stevie" song when it was so obviously a reference to that cunt simpsons horror tackle on Durrant.

P45's for both would be ideal..but as always it will be ignored and brushed under that huge carpet..

Yeah , he was absolutely ragin . Bummed up the sheep at the start of the game , then all of a sudden they're shite . Yeah Andy , maybe to do with an organised defense . Fud . 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Och just ignore it, everything will turn out fine.

The taigs win the propaganda war and we are the social outcasts in the taig rebublic of Scotland. 

I will do my bit for me mate . Looking at some comments  on here

I would have been better saying Andy wife's a whore . I totally forget that is what we are dealing with on here .

I was getting somewhere with guy I spoke to . Saying the bears are up in arms clearly isn't the case .

He seemed to agree with me , he wasn't humouring me I felt

Hope he doesn't look in and see this thread . He will wet himself with all the anger being raged

Why do we give a fuck so less .

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Exactly mate 

Today was a chance to apply pressure but the usual apathy prevails 

He has let the mask slip today if he is saying that on talksport then Sky own talksport so do Sky hold the same views as Walker? That needs to be clarified this needs someone within the club to pursue Sky for thier position, Walker knew what he was doing today instead of being professional he decided to be a bitter cunt he should be nowhere near our games because he can't bring himself to be impartial then he shouldn't be in that position. Add to that he was shite at Football and has got an absolute brass neck being critical of any player.

33 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's going to be like this all season, I suspect.

It like all this shit the bheasts run Glasgow.. total rubbish ! More like they don’t have jobs and are on line writing pish all day ..the thing is our part time fans believe it 

2 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Provan is an honest professional and tells it like it is.  He's been commenting for a good while and on the - rare - occasions that I tune in to his commentary, I always enjoy it.  Fenian?  Nah.  If you read his chapter in "It's Rangers For Me", you'll find out his origins.  Apparently his dad told him always vote Labour and support Rangers - in later life, he went the other way on both.  

True but Labour isnt Labour anymore. It is not the party that once looked after the working man

Just now, burnbank bear said:

It like all this shit the bheasts run Glasgow.. total rubbish ! More like they don’t have jobs and are on line writing pish all day ..the thing is our part time fans believe it 

Can you repeat that in English mate? Only the  Burnbank  Jungle  hatred came through?   (Och, I'm kidding ffs)

4 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Too late in the day I'm afraid.

Too many fenians are in high places all over the media and football to make it stop now.

I admire the stance, with IPTV not there is no need for SKY or BT, Rangers TV show them all.

I have iptv but don't know where Rangers tv is? Where do I find it and who is your provider?

PM me please pal

1 hour ago, burnbank bear said:

?? comedy gold I like it. 

Oh fuck wait, your actually serious. 

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I was just about to post that. He was beelin that the sheep hadn't "laid a finger" and was practically begging them to get "one chance" ....

What was disgraceful was him and Crocker laughing at the "nice one stevie" song when it was so obviously a reference to that cunt simpsons horror tackle on Durrant.

P45's for both would be ideal..but as always it will be ignored and brushed under that huge carpet..

Andy Gray was fired for having a comment aimed at female linesman (woman).

If the commentators were laughing in admiration of fans singing about a horrific tackle then surely they have to toe the line.