Flanagan

11 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Can't see Gerrard putting McCrorie in defence, didn't he criticise Pedro and Murty by saying they potentially damaged his career by doing so?

Occasionally as an extingency isn't the same.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Occasionally as an extingency isn't the same.

The fact he hasn't played LB at all worries me.

I'd rather Tavernier at LB and McCrorie at RB, as at least both have previous experience of those positions.

Who are the players eligible for the second game overall? May have to shove someone into a position they do not usually play but surely someone can do a job, admittedly it is a tough ask but I feel SG will know along with his staff who will slot in and will know what they should be doing. I have a big increase in my trust in this management team compared to the previous three.

19 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

A thought that was one of his worse performances. Constantly caught of position in the first half, whether it be to high up the park or to central. 

Good cover for either wing though.

I thought he was poor tonight. I’ve neen impressed by him since he’s got here, but was caught out by a half decent team

32 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

A thought that was one of his worse performances. Constantly caught of position in the first half, whether it be to high up the park or to central. 

Good cover for either wing though.

Their threat was on his side. 

But part of me feels Kent doesnt come back and cover with Flanagan as much as Candeias does with Tav. Not slagging Kent here... just feel Gerrard needs to find the partnership on that wing that works.

Although Borna is here now so it looks exciting.

He is decent cover however gets booked needlessly too often all 3 of his bookings in Europe were stupid and could have been avoided he has put us in a difficult position now regarding who to play there as stated previously good cover but nowhere close to Tav  or the new guy from Croatia 

23 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

He is decent cover however gets booked needlessly too often all 3 of his bookings in Europe were stupid and could have been avoided he has put us in a difficult position now regarding who to play there as stated previously good cover but nowhere close to Tav  or the new guy from Croatia 

Last nights was never a booking though. 

He can come and take the ball,man and half the stand every week. 

29 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Jesus mate 

I want my full backs leaving something on all the wingers and tricky players we face 

His booking tonight was never a booking anywhere else on pitch 

Their whole bench running off their seats got him that booking for me 

I'm finding it hard to find fault with him