Three away games in seven days

Leeds_Bear

If they rest players against Hamilton they are asking for trouble IMO, their defence is absolutely shocking. Only 2 wins out of 7

They will be there for the taking next Sunday make no mistake about it. Lets hope the trip to Russia doesn't effect us to much.

39 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would bite your hand off for this right now!

We need to be realistic about going away to the scum especially after a long trip to Russia, obviously everyone wants to win, but beating Motherwell and drawing with the scum keeps us ahead of them after 4 games in the league with three being away to Aberdeen, them and Motherwell.

Everyone would have accepted that before the season started!

Spot on bud.....when the fixtures came out everycunt that wanted us to fail automatically had us losing to the sheep and getting battered off the tims , those 2 results alone had them all believing that our title challenge would be over in 4 games.....what a different scenario it would be if we get through them and sit 13 games unbeaten, group stages of the Europa league , above the tims in the league and have a home tie to get to Hampden for a semi!!!

That outcome will have them all shitting themselves as our next 6 or so games are very much in our favour to build some serious momentum..... not what any of them expected and long may it continue?

29 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Unfortunately we play less than 72 hours after an energy sapping 90 mins in Russia, 2 x 6 hour flights etc.

They have home advantage, no travel, more time to prepare and can probably rest as many players as they want at home to Hamilton this weekend.

There's lots of factors to be considered. If we got a win it would be a phenomenal result, but far from one I'd be expecting right now.

Yup. As much as I want to thrash them i’d happily take a draw given the travelling we are doing and the fact it is at their place.

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Defence is poor but sadly Hamilton are shocking and scum could beat them with resting over half a side IMO.

After European ties it's games against Hibs, Aberdeen or Motherwell/St Johnstone away that would give them massive problems.

On a side note was looking at our fixtures after EL group games(should we advance) some tricky ones in there.

St Johnstone home, Hearts home, Hibs away, Motherwell home, Hearts away and Hamilton home.

Hibs away is the only one id be worried about. Hearts games dont concern me.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Yup. As much as I want to thrash them i’d happily take a draw given the travelling we are doing and the fact it is at their place.

If we get a result in Russia and secure group stages. I think the momentum from that could carry us to an old firm win.

6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would bite your hand off for this right now!

We need to be realistic about going away to the scum especially after a long trip to Russia, obviously everyone wants to win, but beating Motherwell and drawing with the scum keeps us ahead of them after 4 games in the league with three being away to Aberdeen, them and Motherwell.

Everyone would have accepted that before the season started!

I absolutely agree with this !

As I am 'new' , how do you 'react' or 'thumbs up' a post - Someone please tell me ?

Realistically, the return fixture against the Russians is the most important of all at this time. A draw sees us through and only a 0-1 reverse would bring on ET which we do not want. I am sure SG will stress the importance of an away goal which would surely finish the tie as it would leave Ufa needing to score 3 goals against us - no chance !

Hopefully give 'well what they deserve but a draw against timmy wouldn't be that bad as thereafter we have all season to smash them twice more !

Can someone please tell me how to post 'likes' as I am new and it isn't all that obvious - thanks !

Win, Draw, Win. Would be more than happy with that.

Coulibally rested until the game against them, knocks fuck out of brown and takes a red early on, we then go on to smash them 3-1 with 10 men. If only ?

If they rest players at Hamilton, they are asking for trouble.

I reckon SG will relish this.   Its the sort of challenge he picks up and has a real go with.   Lions den stuff where the 'need to do what's needed' side of the game is welded to the 'get it into your heads you need to go out and fucking well take the goal scoring chances' side of the game where it is all about every player on the pitch doing their job to the best and more of their ability.    

I bet he'd really like to be able to put his football boots on and lead from the front on the pitch.   Bui since that's not possible I'm hoping he is able to get every ounce of best performance out of the team and results to match.   

Its a week where the team absolutely need to get right into the same spirit as Gerrard for dealing with these sorts of games.