Three away games in seven days

Leeds_Bear

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Fuck drawing with the taigs

I want a win. Fed up with this shite pussy footing around them smelly Catholic bastards 

We will scud those taig imploding shite bag bottling arsehole bandits!

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Fuck drawing with the taigs

I want a win. Fed up with this shite pussy footing around them smelly Catholic bastards 

We all want a win. But even in previous glory days a draw there was a decent result. 4 league points and going through in Europe will be a successful week. 6 league points and a Euro win is creaming my pants stuff.

It's fuck all to do with pussy footing around anyone.

Batter fuck out Motherwell, couple of broken noses and win 2-0 

1-1 in Russia and as much as I would love to take 3 points from the disco hut I would be happy enough if we come away undefeated and stay above above them in the table. 

If we weren’t traveling to Russia before it I would be expecting us to smash the tramps, that will come in December. 

1 hour ago, Widget said:

We beat the tramps at the piggery and they cunts will implode. Theyre already on self destruct mode with fear.

Said it before but if we win there will queues of taigs waiting in line to jump off the Erskine and Kingston bridges, Brenda will be chased down London Road in his favourite frock by a pitchfork and torch wielding mob and referee who allows such a thing to happen will disappear into the cells under St Alphonsus never to be seen or heard from again and buggered daily by the foul lying bheasts. The head offices of the sfa will be besieged by the mhedia demanding to know how the "invincibles" could possibly be beaten and why captain courageous was sent off?

I'll stick my neck out here

Motherwell 0 Rangers 2

Ufa 1 Rangers 1

celtic* 1 Rangers 2

* I apologise for using their correct name but for a scoreline it does look better. I think I might put a few quid on that as an acca if any bookie will give me odds.

I think last night was quite a hard test as their entire team for most of the game were back in their own half. Hopefully on Sunday, and in the return leg they will be a bit more adventurous leaving space for us and we will be on the front foot. I can see us winning both the games then time to get in about the scum. Exciting times ahead.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would bite your hand off for this right now!

We need to be realistic about going away to the scum especially after a long trip to Russia, obviously everyone wants to win, but beating Motherwell and drawing with the scum keeps us ahead of them after 4 games in the league with three being away to Aberdeen, them and Motherwell.

Everyone would have accepted that before the season started!

It's a no brainer unless-

1. You're uber

2. You've never really experienced how hard it is getting a win there even with an excellent Rangers team

3. You're caught up in the start we've had and have got carried away.

Especially after the travel coming back from Russia, a draw would be perfectly acceptable whilst wanting and hoping for more.

10 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

4 league points and a draw in Russia would do me fine.

Need to keep our best players fit and available to stand a chance.

Yeah I agree beat Motherwell,get a draw at least with the scum and qualify into the Europe league group stages and i will be a happy man

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would bite your hand off for this right now!

We need to be realistic about going away to the scum especially after a long trip to Russia, obviously everyone wants to win, but beating Motherwell and drawing with the scum keeps us ahead of them after 4 games in the league with three being away to Aberdeen, them and Motherwell.

Everyone would have accepted that before the season started!

They are fucking awful. 

I wouldn't be happy with a draw right now tbh

5 minutes ago, GT66 said:

They are fucking awful. 

I wouldn't be happy with a draw right now tbh

Unfortunately we play less than 72 hours after an energy sapping 90 mins in Russia, 2 x 6 hour flights etc.

They have home advantage, no travel, more time to prepare and can probably rest as many players as they want at home to Hamilton this weekend.

There's lots of factors to be considered. If we got a win it would be a phenomenal result, but far from one I'd be expecting right now.