Blue Avenger, no more mystery !!

Bears r us

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

You could have met 1 of the 3/4/5 people...

I know that many will still think that mate, but I do not believe that to be the case.

I knew meeting BA and posting about it would cause me some grief on here but it is no big deal, I have been here for years and never told anyone untruths before and have no intention of starting now. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. :thumbup:

10 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Have not 1 fucking scooby what this is about but does sound genuinely very interesting. And who the fucking baws is just fucking jen?? More questions than answers in this one. Might have guessed that plumbger would be involved.

It has been suggested for a long while that BA has an account that was being run by a number of different people because he did a complete 360 on King. 

I am glad I am not the only one that has no idea about Just Jen. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Can you explain about the Just Jen thing, I assume I am missing some good joke here, ta.  

She's the forum anti-homophobia rep. She gave me a telling off, so I'm looking for consistency or I'll be offended.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It has been suggested for a long while that BA has an account that was being run by a number of different people because he did a complete 360 on King. 

I am glad I am not the only one that has no idea about Just Jen. :thumbsup:

Well thanks for sort of clearing this up a bit bears. I think.

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

Why the doubt about BA ? I've never doubted him as a bear.

We don't always agree with one another on here, but I can usually tell the young from the old, just by the way they post and I'm sure we all have some who we never agree with, but that's life.

?

Good post mate ... and it echoes my thoughts also .... BA can be a real mental workout (that's arsehole in street talk) but I have never doubted his affiliation with our Club ... he is a very opinionated person but that is what forums are all about and RM would be a poorer place without some of the characters we have on here.

:UK:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

About 6:30 last night I got a PM from @Blue Avenger asking if I wanted to meet up before the game, I replied in the affirmative.

With Govan Blue stuck in traffic and arriving late, I made my way to meet the man behind the RM persona (he just had one bodyguard last night, his son ?).

We did not have long but he showed me some pictures that certainly confirmed to me he was our guy, some would probably be jealous of his attire in a couple of photos ? he is a staunch protestant for sure. 

We have exchanged phone numbers and plan to meet before some game again soon, I hope to hear more about about his life in the fast lane.

I left feeling glad I had met him and his son, good guys and Rangers to the core. :thumbup: 

Which one turned up - the King or the Kingaling ? 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

About 6:30 last night I got a PM from @Blue Avenger asking if I wanted to meet up before the game, I replied in the affirmative.

With Govan Blue stuck in traffic and arriving late, I made my way to meet the man behind the RM persona (he just had one bodyguard last night, his son ?).

We did not have long but he showed me some pictures that certainly confirmed to me he was our guy, some would probably be jealous of his attire in a couple of photos ? he is a staunch protestant for sure. 

We have exchanged phone numbers and plan to meet before some game again soon, I hope to hear more about about his life in the fast lane.

I left feeling glad I had met him and his son, good guys and Rangers to the core. :thumbup: 

?

Did you count your fingers after the meet and greet Bud .... :p:

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

Did you count your fingers after the meet and greet Bud .... :p:

I think I am OK on the finger count mate, although they are being worked much harder than I expected with the number of posts I have to make after startinging this thread.  :thumbsup: